Ropes & Gray fund lawyer joins Bar Association investment committee
The International Bar Association has a new member for its investment committee
- How will full charges disclosure affect your firm? 3
- Regional expansion: the key to a successful branch network
- What will a Chinese Fatca mean for financial institutions?
- The growing issue of social media for wealth managers
- Corporate or sovereign: how does the ECB stimulate from here?
- What next for the Swiss franc after euro shock?
- Are regulatory costs stifling start-ups?
Barclays chief warns £500m not enough to settle forex claims
Barclays chief executive Antony Jenkins has said the £500 million set aside by the bank to settle allegations its traders rigged the foreign exchange markets is not going to be sufficient.
- FCA: RDR has had a positive impact 17
- FCA warns on Artemis clone
- RBS and Lloyds scrape through BoE stress tests as Co-op fails
- Redmayne-Bentley outsources technology to Phoenix
- Manchester wealth firm hires Coutts director for London launch
- FCA embarks on strategic review amid restructure 1
- Clive Adamson set to exit FCA
- What does the wealth industry make of FCA RDR admission?
- RDR’s two-year report card: has it achieved its objectives? 1
Mirabaud's Pyshkin: The US will continue to grow dividends
The global equity income manager has invested half of his fund here.
Potential US rate rise, cheap oil & the Europe opportunity
This week we analyse the implications of a possible rise in US interest rates, the impact of cheap oil and the European equity opportunity.
Carmignac's Crowl: what QE could mean for Europe
The ECB is widely expected to finally fire its QE gun this week. Carmignac's Sandra Crowl discusses the implications for the eurozone.
Events Diary 2015
One year on, how is Bristol’s Alpha PM progressing?
What next for the South West’s wealth managers?
Catering to Bournemouth’s affluent investors
Henderson Rowe’s Fahie: Backing the personal touch
Wealth Manager Christmas jumper lunch
Where is Smart Beta heading in 2015?
Structured credit points the way ahead for Vestra Wealth’s Lakshmanan
Citywire’s Alternative Ucits Retreat caters to a multinational audience
A Midlands first for Wealth Manager
Rathbones’ Philip Gent and Oliver Pearson-Lund: Keeping the team together for two decades
Westbury Private Clients: boosting headcount but still a boutique
Gibralter Financial Services lunch
Meet Wealth Manager’s latest recruit: Suzie Bliss
Talking about sustainability with RBC Wealth Management’s Jamie Hayes
Wealth Manager celebrates another successful retreat
Coffee with Rebecca Davidson of Ingenious AM
Why wealth management is booming in the Midlands