Allianz's Born: Dax to hit 2007 highs this year
by Emily Blewett on Jan 23, 2013 at 10:08
The first quarter of this year will likely see a slight dip amongst German stocks as markets digest the outperformance seen at the end of last year, according to Matthias Born.
Favouring names in the industrials and chemicals sector, Born continues to be positive on the global economic recovery.
More about this:
Look up the funds
- Concentra - A - EUR
- Allianz Euroland Equity Growth - AT - EUR
- Allianz Euroland Equity Growth - W - EUR
Look up the fund managers
More from us
- Allianz GI in double launch for star managers
- Allianz GI to launch first UK infrastructure debt fund
- Leading euro equity manager remains positive on luxury goods
- Top co-manager steps down from leading Allianz fund