ECM AM bolsters credit funds with senior name
Wells Fargo’s fixed income subsidiary confirms management shuffle on two of its fixed income strategies.
by Chris Sloley on Jan 15, 2013 at 09:21
ECM Asset Management has appointed former Euro Stars AA-rated manager Jens Vanbrabant as lead manager on two of the largest funds in its SICAV range.
The decision is said to not be driven by performance but due to a slight change in remit on the funds which has seen them become more focused on investment grade credit, which is Vanbrabant’s specialty.
Despite the additional responsibilities, Vanbrabant retains the three funds currently under his control.
These are the European bond fund, the European Credit Fund Sicav - Interlaken , a European corporate bond fund called European Credit Fund Sicav - European Corporate and also a European bond fund mandate run on behalf of Universal Investment.
Today's top headlines
More about this:
Look up the funds
- European Credit Fund Sicav - Elbe EUR 1A1 S1
- European Credit Fund Sicav - Danube EUR 1A1 S1
- European Credit Fund Sicav - Interlaken EUR 1A1 S1
- European Credit Fd SICAV II-Europn Corp I Acc EUR
- hsFP Anleihen Euro aktiv UI
Look up the fund managers
More from us
- ECM appoints specialist portfolio manager
- Leading Euro bond manager: how I turned crisis to my favour
- ECM launches high yield and financials bond funds
- GLG adds new face to global credit team
by Chris Sloley on Jun 18, 2013 at 08:01