Fund manager changes: latest moves revealed
Citywire Global analysis reveals the most recent manager moves.
by Atholl Simpson on Feb 22, 2013 at 12:34
Who has decided upon a new career path? Which firm has reshuffled its management team? We reveal the latest fund manager moves.
He has also been appointed the lead manager on the Luxembourg-domiciled Schroder ISF Euro Government Bond fund, while the Schroder ISF Global Inflation Linked Bond fund has been handed over the Bob Jolly and Gareth Isaac following Scammell’s departure.
Bond manager for Austrian group Volskbank, Gueorgui Konstantinov,no longer manages three of the funds he had been running since 2010.
However, the pair now jointly manage the Threadneedle (Lux) Absolute Emerging Market Macro fund after Peta was named co-manager of the strategy in February.
Peta joined Threadneedle in October and run the firm’s EMD division alongside Henry Stipp.
Here are other manager changes as reported by Citywire Global over the past two weeks:
Today's top headlines
More about this:
Look up the funds
- Schroder Institutional Sterling Bond X Acc
- Schroder All Maturities Index Linked Bd I Acc Net
- Schroder ISF EURO Government Bond I Acc
- Schroder ISF Glo Inflation Linked Bd GBP Hdg C D
- Schroder Institutional International Bond X Acc
- VB Europa-Rent A
- Volksbank-GoEast-Bond EUR A
- Volksbank-Interbond A
- Threadneedle Emerging Market Loc Ret Net Inc 1 USD
Look up the fund managers
- David Scammell
- Tom Sartain
- Bob Jolly
- Gareth Isaac
- Bhupinder Bahra
- Frederick Bourgoin
- Gueorgui Konstantinov
- Werner Schinnerl
- Henry Stipp
More from us
- Schroders' interest rate chief exits
- French HSBC chief quits for Edmond de Rothschild
- SEB global equity chief steps down amid passive push
- SYZ & CO replaces manager in Japan strategy overhaul
- BlackRock's bond chief steps down as Bolton named CIO
- Frankfurt-based European equity veteran steps down
- EDRAM asset allocation chief to join French boutique
- Leading mixed asset manager to exit Amundi affiliate
- Star bond manager Balls replaced on €650m fund
by Nick Tay on May 23, 2013 at 12:13