Fund manager moves: latest changes revealed
Citywire Global analysis reveals the most recent manager changes.
by Atholl Simpson on Feb 11, 2013 at 09:56
Who has decided upon a new career path? Which firm has reshuffled its management team? We reveal the latest fund manager moves.
Schelcher Prince Gestion
Frédéric Salomon no longer manages the €90 million Épargne Privée bond fund which is now managed by Bertrand Prince. The fund mainly invests in bonds rated higher than BBB and can also invest in convertible bonds.
On the Special Monde he has been replaced by Clémence Bounaix, who also runs the 4 Continents. She has now been joined by Julien Quistrebert on the KBL Richelieu 4 Continents fund who has taken over the co-manager role from de La Ferrière.
Here are other manager moves as covered by Citywire Global over the past couple of weeks.
Today's top headlines
More about this:
Look up the funds
- Neptune South East Asia B Acc USD
- Neptune India A Acc GBP
- Neptune Emerging Markets A Acc GBP
- KBL Richelieu 4 Continents
- KBL Richelieu Europe C
Look up the fund managers
- Thomas Sinclair
- Ewan Thompson
- Olivier de La Ferrière
- Clémence Bounaix
- Julien Quistrebert
- Dominique Dequidt
- Nathalie Martin Pelras
More from us
- Fund management chief exits London boutique
- PIMCO hands equity reins to ex-Harvard man
- Henderson hires US credit team for global fixed income push
- F&C hires fund of funds star for senior alternatives role
- Former EDRAM boss resurfaces with consultancy firm
- French duo split after manager exit
- Five major names quit ING for Neuberger Berman
- Schroders' interest rate chief exits
by Citywire Research Team on May 24, 2013 at 14:04