Get the inside track on global fund selectors with Citywire Selector: Focus
Citywire Selector: Focus is a new research report from Citywire which gives a deep and unique insight into the real-time thinking and investment plans of Europe’s leading fund buyers.
on Feb 15, 2013 at 07:01
Citywire Selector: Focus is a brand new rolling research report from Citywire which gives a deep and unique insight into the real-time thinking and investment plans of the world's leading fund buyers.
Published twice a year, Citywire Selector: Focus will highlight the current and future thinking of fund selectors who between them handle more than €500 billion of assets for commercial banks, family offices, fund of funds groups, private banks and other institutions across the world.
Fund selectors who contribute to Citywire Selector: Focus will receive a full report on its findings. It will draw also on the views of more than 200 fund selectors who attend Citywire’s two annual flagship events held in Montreux (May) and Berlin (November).
Topics covered in the Citywire Selector: Focus include:
- Current investment holdings by asset class and product type (eg mutual funds, ETFs, hedge funds)
- Plans to increase/decrease these holdings over the coming year
- Ranking of factors used in choosing a fund manager
- Problem investment areas for finding good fund managers
- The relative influence of global and local macro factors affecting investment plans over the coming year
Citywire Selector: Focus will also enrich the knowledge base of all asset management groups seeking to distribute their funds to this highly professional – and increasingly choosy – audience. As such, it will be of deep interest to asset management CIOs and CEOs as well as the heads of sales, marketing and distribution functions.
Citywire Selector: Focus is available to fund providers on annual subscription only, with the first edition delivered to you in June 2013.
- To register your interest in Citywire Selector: Focus, see a pre-launch sample issue and get further details, please email us and we will be in touch.
Today's top headlines
More about this:
by Citywire Research Team on May 24, 2013 at 14:04