Invesco global equity income duo quits
The pair have left the firm to join a company based in North America.
by Emma Dunkley on Dec 19, 2012 at 14:12
The pair managed the €150 million Invesco Global Equity Income , a Luxembourg-domiciled which they had been running since its launch in mid 2010.
Invesco said the changes take place with immediate effect on Boyne and McGraw’s decision to leave for another company based in North America.
In running the fund, Mustoe will keep in place the same investment strategy and will be supported by the Global Equity Group.
Mustoe said in a statement: ‘We are committed to our global equity income franchise in which we have invested significant resource over the last four years and we look forward to building on these foundations in 2013 and beyond.’
Over the past year till the end of November the fund has returned 21.8% while its Citywire benchmark, FTSE World TR, has risen 18.1% in euro terms.
Today's top headlines
More about this:
Look up the funds
- Invesco Perpetual Global Equity Income Acc
- Invesco Perpetual Global Opportunities Acc
- Invesco Perpetual UK Aggressive Acc
- Invesco Global Equity Income E Acc EUR
Look up the shares
Look up the fund managers
More from us
- Mixed asset star turns bullish on equities
- Liquidity lessons weigh heavy for Invesco’s Calich
- Invesco sets sights on India with AM tie-up deal
- Invesco bond star ups risk with subordinated banks bets
by Citywire Research Team on May 24, 2013 at 14:04