Play fund selector snakes & ladders!
Citywire Global columnist Scott Lothian plots your career's ups and downs in 100 squares.
by Scott Lothian on Nov 19, 2012 at 13:33
Click here for the printable PDF of the fund selector snakes & ladders board.
You will need:
- 2+ fund selectors
- One die
- 2+ things to use as counters – perhaps business cards and paperclips?
- A sense of humour, preferably one each
- 10 minutes
How to play:
- Print out the board
- Take turns to roll the die and follow the instructions on the board
- Who ever reaches the finish first wins!
Today's top headlines
More about this:
More from us
- Lothian's Law: don't pass down the kicking
- Lothian’s law: there’s no signal without noise
- Who's managing your portfolio: Robocop or Terminator?
- Fund selectors snakes & ladders