Reyl AM’s Hauptmann eyes emerging financials
by Chris Sloley on Nov 06, 2012 at 14:18
Riskier bets are creeping into Emmanuel Hauptmann’s strategy but the Reyl Asset Management emerging market expert is closely monitoring opportunities in financials, energy and China over the coming months.
The Citywire A-rated manager, who co-runs the Reyl (Lux) GF-Emerging Markets Equities fund with Thomas de Saint-Seine and Maxime Botti, also outlined his views on Asia as a whole and the biggest risk on the horizon to his team’s investment approach.
More about this:
Look up the funds
Look up the fund managers
More from us
- Australia top bet to play Asian growth story, says EM manager
- EM manager eyes untapped Asian Pacific opportunities
- Raphael Kassin: markets in the line of fire
- Euro equities veteran Pease champions EM exposure
- EM star Stensrud: playing a new game
- Top tech manager warns of EM stock crash
- Comgest launches new flexible EM fund for Strauss
by Matthew Goodburn on May 02, 2013 at 08:01