SEB AM loses two of its fund selectors
The Frankfurt-based fund selector team has seen two of its members leave.
by Emily Blewett on Dec 20, 2012 at 11:15
The pair were part of a three-person strong multi-management team along with Andreas Bichler. Krzizok is leaving after over a decade at the Frankfurt-based asset managers.
In a departure email sent yesterday seen by Citywire Global, both managers confirmed their departure but did not mention where they would be going.
Having previously been head of the multi-management operation at SEB Invest, Kummer returned five years ago to the firm after a stint at Cominvest.
Andreas Bichler was recruited at the same time from BHF Trust to form the firm's multi-asset fund selection team with Krzizok which currently runs around ten funds.
At the time of writing, none of the managers were available for comment and it remains unclear what Krizok and Kummer's departure means for Bichler and his role within SEB AM.
Today's top headlines
- RAM eyes new launch as star manager's fund nears hard closure
- Rates rise would derail US housing recovery, says PIMCO star
- Citywire Ratings: uncovering Asia’s newly-rated elite
- Swiss & Global bond star: what lies behind the EMD sell off
- Franklin Templeton takes full control of US alternatives boutique
More about this:
Look up the funds
Look up the fund managers
More from us
- SEB pushes alpha fund of funds into retail space
- Time to play ETFs in 'efficient' markets
- Boutiques are a dying breed, says SEB's top selector
by Chris Sloley on Jun 19, 2013 at 13:12