SLI GARS chief Euan Munro on revamping the €23bn fund's team
by Matthew Goodburn on Dec 05, 2012 at 09:22
Standard Life Investments director of multi asset investing and fixed income Euan Munro talks to Citywire about lead managing the €23 billion Standard Life Global Absolute Return Strategy (GARS) franchise.
In the video he reveals how big the fund would need to become before he considers closing it, some of its most successful strategies in 2012 and how he responded to the loss of three key members of the team last September.
More about this:
Look up the funds
Look up the fund managers
More from us
- Sweden's biggest insurer rolls out SLI's GARS fund to domestic investors
- Standard Life Investments plans double EMD fund launch
- Standard Life Investments launches unconstrained GEM fund
- Standard Life unveils EMD fund for House
- Standard Life Investments launches SRI-driven Euro credit fund
What others are saying
- Standard Life Global Absolute Return Strategy
by Chris Sloley on May 17, 2013 at 14:45