US boutique bolsters high yield team with new hire
Corporate credit specialist poaches senior manager from New Jersey-based firm to strengthen New York operations.
by Chris Sloley on Feb 17, 2012 at 08:01
Corporate credit specialist Muzinich & Co. has added a senior investment manager to its high yield team in New York.
The firm, which operates a host of Dublin-domiciled high yield offerings, has hired Mike McEachern to operate across all investment portfolios.
McEachern joins Muzinich from New Jersey-based fixed income boutique Seix Investment Advisers, where he had worked for 14 years and headed up its high yield division.
During his tenure at Seix, McEachern was a co-founder on the firm’s high yield strategy, which now has $13 billion in assets under management.
Commenting on the appointment, George Muzinich, president of Muzinich & Co. and manager on two high yield bond mandates, said McEachern’s appointment added extra depth to the company’s investment management capability.
Today's top headlines
More about this:
Look up the fund managers
More from us
- European HY returns to hit 12% in 2012, predicts top manager
- Muzinich & Co. readies credit long-short fund launch
- High yield is not in bubble territory yet, says Muzinich
- Why ethical bond investing is a growing opportunity
- US bond house launches high yield fund targeting 6.5% return
by Citywire Research Team on May 24, 2013 at 14:04