Hammond tells venture capital schemes to go back to their risk-taking roots
Enterprise investment schemes and venture capital trusts got the chancellor's Budget blessing although a new 'risk to capital' measure will ensure their tax incentives are not abused.
- Citywire Investment Trust Awards: the winners! 1
- The two-tone appeal of London’s high-yield loan funds 3
- James Carthew: new faces and a brighter future for Japan 2
- Ian Cowie: dividends drive UK higher than emerging markets 9
- Investment Trust Watch: two high-yield solar funds stumble 2
- Hawksmoor: BH Global is our latest defensive ‘each-way bet’ 1