James Carthew: sun is not shining on debt funds
The bankruptcy of a US solar cell manufacturer has hit SQN Asset Finance Income, the latest high yielding debt fund to run into difficulties.
- Mirror, mirror on the wall, which is the fairest fund of all? 19
- Here’s proof that active investment trusts beat passive ETFs 27
- Investment Trust Watch: 3i leads private equity charge 1
- James Carthew: is this the next Woodford Patient Capital?
- Electra wades into £1bn dividend tax row with private investors 16
- Standard Aberdeen: analysts eye investment trust overlap