Star healthcare manager quits after harassment claims
Sam Isaly has stepped down from the Worldwide Healthcare investment trust and OrbiMed fund group after allegations of sexual harassment.
- Ian Cowie: ‘New Japan’ defies the cynics and does me proud 3
- James Carthew: ScotGems’ soft start needs explanation 1
- Investment Trust Watch: a new swap for soaring Shin Nippon 4
- Fund managers top up infrastructure on Labour alarm 5
- Citywire Investment Trust Awards: the winners! 1
- Carthew: the beneficiaries of Blue Prism’s inexorable rise