Bid frenzy keeps smaller company managers bullish
FTSE 250 companies have been the target of 10 bids this year, which star managers Neil Hermon and Georgina Brittain say underlines the ongoing appeal of small and mid-cap stocks two years after the Brexit vote.
- Ian Cowie: is it time for me to sell Worldwide Healthcare? 9
- James Carthew: Middlefield – North America with income 2
- Lindsell Train: the ‘ten-bagger’ trust with a nine-year future? 19
- Investment Trust Watch: make a BEE-line for this Baring trust
- Canaccord: ‘buy’ Fidelity China after another excellent year 4
- US shares cheapest since 2014, says Witan’s Andrew Bell