Scottish Mortgage shunned Uber after company threatened journalist
Managers of FTSE 100-listed investment trust reveal why they never backed troubled taxi app operator, but have recently bought into Lyft.
- Ian Cowie: Brexit anniversary brings bad tidings for bonds 2
- James Carthew: Invesco and the ‘friendly policeman’ at Capital Gearing
- John Newlands: Miss Saigon and you might miss out 3
- Stifel: Aberdeen Emerging Markets needs to offer shareholders more 1
- Election 2017: sterling weakness points to global trusts
- Scottish Mortgage’s search for the holy Grail of investment 1