Fee-free Aurora continues to rise from ashes under Phoenix
Deep value investment trust goes second year without paying managers Phoenix Asset Management Partners a bean despite successful 12 months of growth and outperformance by UK’s former ‘worst fund’.
- Woodford Patient Capital: battered shares draw in bargain hunters 4
- James Carthew: knee-jerk rejection of utilities is wrong
- Investment Trust Watch: ‘buy’ Schroder UK Growth 4
- Ian Cowie: the winners and losers testing my patience 19
- Fundamentum launch tests appetite for social housing 3
- Ian Cowie: why I’m fishing for American tiddlers not whales 4