UK Wind eyes ‘game-changing’ £600m tilt for EDF assets
Greencoat UK Wind, the largest listed renewable energy fund, considering transformational bid for 49% stake in wind farm business of French energy giant EDF.
- Trust Watch: Aberforth v Henderson in small-cap tussle 31
- Ian Cowie: the extraordinary efforts of the Phoenix investor 4
- Stenprop: industrial Reit lands in London to offer 5-8% yield
- James Carthew: Ranger board must give investors an exit 2
- Three trusts gunning for change for the better 5
- James Carthew: I hope Horizon revives faith in social housing