Sarah Godfrey: do investment trust discounts matter?
Share price discounts are no piece of cake. Some investors love them, others hate them while boards struggle with how to deal with them.
- Ian Cowie: I’m selling Russia trust as hostilities mount 45
- James Carthew: Jupiter US wants more JUS from Siddles
- The fallen smaller companies fund that might beat Brexit
- Investment Trust Watch: chance to lift fallen Europe star 8
- Numis: our 31 investment trust recommendations for 2018
- Winterflood's investment trust picks for 2018 7