ScotGems squeezes to market with minimum £50m flotation
Modest support for Stewart Investors’ new global smaller companies’ trust partly offset by news of legendary US small-cap investor James Findlay joining the board.
- Ian Cowie: Brexit anniversary brings bad tidings for bonds 2
- James Carthew: Invesco and the ‘friendly policeman’ at Capital Gearing
- John Newlands: Miss Saigon and you might miss out 3
- Stifel: Aberdeen Emerging Markets needs to offer shareholders more 1
- Election 2017: sterling weakness points to global trusts
- Scottish Mortgage’s search for the holy Grail of investment 1