Ian Cowie: why I’m fishing for American tiddlers not whales
American blue-chip valuations look stretched so investors seeking big gains in the world’s largest economy might do better buying smaller companies’ trusts.
- Woodford Patient Capital: battered shares draw in bargain hunters 4
- James Carthew: knee-jerk rejection of utilities is wrong
- Investment Trust Watch: ‘buy’ Schroder UK Growth 4
- Ian Cowie: the winners and losers testing my patience 19
- Fundamentum launch tests appetite for social housing 3
- Ian Cowie: why I’m fishing for American tiddlers not whales