Today on Citywire Money
Ezines and Guides
Investment fact sheets & tools
- Capita: cheap oil, strong dollar to boost dividends
- Hedge fund fraudster jailed for 13 years
- Aberdeen howls as Widows makes it top 'Dog'
- Carney warns of 'excessive risk taking' after euro QE
- The Expert View: Whitbread, Capita and First Group
- Monday Papers: Syriza win throws down challenge to Europe
- Asian stocks fall after Greece vote
- Sunday Papers: Investors urge Standard Chartered to replace boss
- Saturday Papers: Euro falls to 11-year low after ECB move
- Murray's Stout warns over sterling collapse
- EIS Schemes
- Ongoing investment brain trust.
- European Exposure Funds
- Do you Fink Larry and the one eyed Scotchman are right?
- Hargreaves L recommendations
- Long Term Fund.....
- HSBC FTSE 250 Tracker
- Lloyds Bank - shares
- Guaranteed Minimum Pensions (GMP) not being paid for people reaching state
- Why people tend to stick in the social and economic class in which they are born
- How investment trusts beat other types of funds
- Diary of a Dumb Investor: my not-so-dumb Tesco buy
- What do 2014's top trusts tell us about the year ahead?
- Can regular savers afford to put trusts in a pension?
- Top Trusts: my Magnificent Seven!
- Fidelity China trust turns it round in turbulent year
- The Accumulator: what a year in markets!
- Sell bonds and buy commodities in 2015
- Russia: Baring 'rant' has me looking but not buying
- What does the falling oil price mean for investors?
What is Citywire Money?
We're the independent guide to your financial life.
Citywire is my daily fix of financial news...this site is a one stop shop for whatever level of investment knowledge you have, especially if you're time limited, and as a ten year follower I'm still impressed with the quality.
Michael Hellman, Citywire Money reader