Highlights of the week
Hover your mouse over the stories below
Expert says case of Heather Ilott, who battled through courts after being excluded from mother's inheritance, shows wills don't offer 'guarantees'.19 Comments
Final salary pensions have long been viewed as 'gold plated'. It's just the same with the quirky way the 'lifetime allowance' is calculated.16 Comments
Tom Dobell's once-triumphant strategy of investing in out-of-favour companies has come unstuck. Can his fund mount its own recovery?5 Comments
Value investor Lazard Asset Management emerges with 9% of Fidelity China Special Situations as its shares slide in the Shanghai mayhem.Leave a comment
China's spectacular stock market dive sparks investor jitters around the globe, but US and UK markets weather storm.Leave a comment
Ezines and Guides
Investment fact sheets & tools
- Saturday Papers: Falling oil price hits big energy groups
- Nicholas Price takes charge of Fidelity Japanese Values
- Martin Lewis bags £25m from Moneysupermarket
- The Expert View: Shell, GlaxoSmithKline and Diageo
- Friday Papers: Big companies warn on China slowdown
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street pares early losses to end flat
- Pensions: the savers left in the lurch by exit fee clampdown
- Can M&G Recovery stage its own turnaround?
- Funding Circle plans no-charge P2P investment trust
- Woodford pours millions into crowdfunding platform
- Energy Funds
- What a nasty day in the city...
- Citywire Fund Manager Ratings
- Purchasing Land
- Taxation of ETF by Res Non Dom - Tax Implications?
- Citywire Ratings - Anomolies?
- Minor shareholders
- Money Week Magazine?
- My portfolio (help)
- Trapped by Interactive Investor
- Murray international
- Artemis global income.
- Investment Trust Watch: Lazard lifts Fidelity China stake
- Investment Trust Watch: mad miners & peculiar prices
- What an interest rate rise means for your money
- Witan: the welcome revival of a 'dinosaur' global fund
- Diary of a Dumb Investor: my dumbest mistakes
- Investment Trust Watch: Murray International going cheap
- Diary of a Dumb Investor: I'm feeling Wimpey
- Diary of a Dumb Investor: the trust defying market falls
- Witan Pacific: is the only pan-Pacific trust worth a look?
- Don't blame Greece, blame the euro monster
What is Citywire Money?
We're the independent guide to your financial life.
I recently discovered your website, and I am impressed by its quality. The information is easy to access and generally more comprehensive and detailed than on comparable sites. You are doing a very good job.
J.B., Oxfordshire, Citywire Money reader