Highlights of the week
Hover your mouse over the stories below
Our ezine has everything you need to know about the pros and cons of investment trusts: from charges, discounts, gearing to liquidity.Leave a comment
After posting the worst results in its 150-year history, the embattled Co-op group has some important decisions to make about its future.1 Comment
The UK's biggest funds supermarket holds out the prospect of more price cuts as it strives to remain competitive in the DIY investor market.25 Comments
Funds expert Bill McQuaker picks his favourite funds investing in big household names.Leave a comment
Ezines and Guides
Investment fact sheets & tools
- Saturday Papers: BlackRock challenges UK pension providers
- Week Ahead: chuck the chocs and devour this data!
- Fund Fees: charge of the IT brigade
- The Expert View: William Hill, Aviva and Ashtead
- Friday Papers: RBS cleared of forcing clients into insolvency
- Overnight Markets: S&P 500 and Nasdaq rise on earnings
- Franklin drops Templeton name from fund range
- BlackRock shuts Evy Hambro’s small company mining fund
- Why I'm keeping a beady eye on Mobius
- Insurers prop up flagging FTSE as Ukraine fears weigh
- Possible Re-Registration from Cofunds to Charles Stanley
- Bid / Offer Spreads
- Funeral BONDS
- split capital trusts
- d-corp eod trading
- split capital trusts
- Uranium in my cranium.
- ISA Investing Platform
- picking your brains ,picking pockets of value,value your picks.
- Is it possible to make a good income online?
- Hargreaves Lansdown: we will review our prices
- Why do trust accounts say so much and say so little?
- 'Ullo John, got a new ISA?
- DIY Income Investor earns 20% in one year
- David Kempton: why I've turned to risky growth stocks
- Should Invesco drop names of Woodford's old funds?
- Keep your balance when investing in the stock market
- A Budget for savers to get excited about!
- Z-Scores: prepare for surprises when analysing trusts
- The Lolly guide to clean fund share classes
What is Citywire Money?
We're the independent guide to your financial life. We sift through the noise and help you make the best decisions about what to do with your money.
Just want to tell you guys what a great site this is! It is so 'spot on'! Keep up the good work.
Lydia McQueen, Citywire Money reader