Highlights of the week
Hover your mouse over the stories below
As my investments continue to haemorrhage money, it's time to face the facts: my portfolio isn't very good.58 Comments
Neil Woodford needs to grow his Woodford Patient Capital trust by over 35% to make any money from it this year.5 Comments
If the strong rally in miners is more than a flash in the pan, BlackRock World Mining could be a 'cheap' way to take part.Leave a comment
David Smith of Henderson High Income expresses concern for BP's dividend but says pubs and retailers can offer a safe haven.5 Comments
Ezines and Guides
Investment fact sheets & tools
- HOT cuts fee as Henderson achieves maximum payout
- Sunday Papers: British American Tobacco faces inquiry
- Saturday Papers: UK businesses unprepared for Brexit
- Hargreaves chief operating officer leaves after eight months
- The Expert View: AstraZeneca, Vodafone and Antofagasta
- Friday Papers: Oil nations face years of pain, says IMF
- Overnight Markets: Materials shares lift Wall Street
- Miners rocket as dollar drop boosts commodities
- Labour claims Tories 'getting away with murder' on pensions
- Train sorry for 'stubbornness and stupidity' on Pearson
- Which SIPP platform ??
- Investing in oil.
- John Baron Portfolios
- TWENTY FOUR INCOME
- Any matched bettors on the forum?
- water meters good or bad,plus up to date comments regarding water.
- Aurora- South West London shining light.
- Moved To Aus After 8 years working
- State Pension changes.
- Investing in Banks - is it pointless?
- Is holding cash dangerous?
- Diary of a Dumb Investor: time to tear up my portfolio
- Top Trusts: my battle with the New Year crash
- Ben Goldsmith's green investment trust turns red
- Investment Trust Watch: catch a bargain while you can
- Can Monks emerge as the 'safer' Scottish Mortgage?
- Flat rate state pension will cause new political storm
- Investment Trust Watch: New Year opportunities
- Investments for 2016: Citywire writers' picks
- FCA bottles bank battle but Tyrie stays silent
- Will stock markets 'lift off' in 2016?
What is Citywire Money?
We're the independent guide to your financial life.
I use Citywire daily and it is an important tool for me.
Steve Renton, Citywire Money reader