Highlights of the week
Hover your mouse over the stories below
Does director dealing help investors in investment trusts? Are 'frontier' funds the new face of emerging markets? And what do experts think of high yielding, renewable energy funds?3 Comments
Banking regulator lowers amount protected by Financial Services Compensation Scheme from £85,000 to £75,000 because of weak euro.42 Comments
Four months after his last Budget, chancellor George Osborne plans more tax and pension changes for his first fully 'Tory' statement.14 Comments
The Greek debt crisis is urgent but containable, we're told. But if risk is back 'on' after this weekend, perhaps investors have bigger worries?Leave a comment
Ezines and Guides
Investment fact sheets & tools
- Saturday Papers: China to prop up market as rout deepens
- Axe tax relief on employer pension subs, think tank urges
- IMF says Greece needs another €50bn to survive
- The Expert View: Dixons Carphone, BTG and Persimmon
- Friday Papers: BP settles Deepwater spill for $18.7bn
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street down on Greece worries
- Japan star blasts firms over ‘wastefully large’ cash holdings
- BP propels FTSE higher on $18.7bn Gulf deal
- How Bell has kept Witan aloft against the tracker challenge
- Further to fall?
- Investing £100K inheritance
- Student Investments
- Guaranteed Minimum Pensions (GMP) not being paid for people reaching state
- My euro loan
- Entry Point
- Ex husband refusing funds
- politics Live-LPA's Local planning authorities and planning matters
- My FTSE 100 Stock pick
- surely it's shell at this price
- The new trusts lost in the Patient Capital hype
- Grexit: the straw that could break the bull's back
- Does your income fund hold too much Glaxo?
- Diary of a Dumb Investor: dicing with debt
- Investment Trust Watch: Juridica Investments crashes 20%
- Schroder Real Estate now on an even keel
- House builders the only 'buy' in worrying markets
- Can Mobius revive Templeton Emerging Markets?
- Diary of a Dumb Investor: how to profit from the dips?
- Investment Trust Watch: Sanditon looks cheaper
What is Citywire Money?
We're the independent guide to your financial life.
For an inexperienced investor like myself these articles are like gold dust. Very informative and helpful.
'Young Un', Citywire Money reader