Today on Citywire Money
Ezines and Guides
Investment fact sheets & tools
- The Expert View: Royal Mail, British Land and MONY
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street falls ahead of Trump’s inauguration
- Friday Papers: Mnuchin reasserts support for strong dollar
- May Day rally no turning point for pound, say experts
- Red letter day for Royal Mail sends FTSE lower
- 50 not out! Bankers declares dividend half century
- The Expert View: Pearson, Wetherspoon & Cairn Energy
- Overnight Markets: S&P 500 inches higher as financials gain
- Thursday Papers: Davos business leaders give Trump a wary embrace
- Vanguard cuts fees on £5bn LifeStrategy fund range
- It was a fishy religion that let Remainers down
- David Kempton: 3 stocks in my New Year spoiler alert
- Numis: our New Year investment trust tips
- Winterflood: investment trust tips for 2017
- Funds Focus: Trump hits Woodford, Train & Smith
- Investment Trust Watch: ‘buy’ Woodford, ‘sell’ Alliance
- Numis: 12 New Year share tips
- David Kempton: how my AIM tips are faring
- Investment Trust Watch: my Scottish tip for 2017
- Investment Trust Watch: what Donald did for discounts
Unquoted stocks make up 12% of Scottish Mortgage Trust. Manager Tom Slater explains the potential rewards and risks for the £4.2 billion global fund.
What is Citywire Money?
We're the independent guide to your financial life.
I recently discovered your website, and I am impressed by its quality. The information is easy to access and generally more comprehensive and detailed than on comparable sites. You are doing a very good job.
J.B., Oxfordshire, Citywire Money reader