Highlights of the week
Hover your mouse over the stories below
An eclectic mix of fund, shares and ETFs from Citywire journalists and columnists that could do well in 2015.12 Comments
I've doubled the return of the FTSE 100 since taking over from my brother. Just call me Alpha Dumbo!11 Comments
Which type of investment fund is best? New figures show how on average investment trusts can beat rival funds over the long term.15 Comments
Manager heads into 2015 with lowest shares exposure in six years, warning conditions ripe for UK balance of payments crisis.6 Comments
Manager of Finsbury Growth & Income believes mergers and acquisitions will soar again this year but warns of a sting in the tail for his investors.4 Comments
Ezines and Guides
Investment fact sheets & tools
- Sunday Papers: Investors urge Standard Chartered to replace boss
- Saturday Papers: Euro falls to 11-year low after ECB move
- George Soros retires: 'this time it's final'
- The Expert View: Royal Mail, St James's Place and BHP Billiton
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street rallies after ECB stimulus move
- Friday Papers: ECB unleashes larger than expected QE
- Q&A: how will eurozone QE work?
- Markets rally as ECB launches huge QE programme
- Pension guidance is okay but it isn't proper advice
- The case for buying the worst trusts of 2014
- Long Term Fund.....
- HSBC FTSE 250 Tracker
- Hargreaves L recommendations
- Lloyds Bank - shares
- Guaranteed Minimum Pensions (GMP) not being paid for people reaching state
- Why people tend to stick in the social and economic class in which they are born
- Ongoing investment brain trust.
- fund ratings!
- uk smaller companies
- My Fund Portfolio 2015
- How investment trusts beat other types of funds
- Diary of a Dumb Investor: my not-so-dumb Tesco buy
- What do 2014's top trusts tell us about the year ahead?
- Can regular savers afford to put trusts in a pension?
- Top Trusts: my Magnificent Seven!
- Fidelity China trust turns it round in turbulent year
- The Accumulator: what a year in markets!
- Sell bonds and buy commodities in 2015
- Russia: Baring 'rant' has me looking but not buying
- What does the falling oil price mean for investors?
What is Citywire Money?
We're the independent guide to your financial life.
Citywire is my daily fix of financial news...this site is a one stop shop for whatever level of investment knowledge you have, especially if you're time limited, and as a ten year follower I'm still impressed with the quality.
Michael Hellman, Citywire Money reader