News Archive - October 2012
Wednesday, 31 October 2012
- 16:32 | BG and Barclays weigh on FTSE 100
- 16:10 | Standard Life launches unconstrained emerging markets fund
- 15:53 | Don't qualify for auto-enrolment? You can still opt into a pension
- 15:23 | Dunedin Enterprise challenged over fees hike plan
- 14:56 | Diary of a Dumb Investor: time to snap up bashed BG Group?
- 12:03 | BG Group shares tumble 19% on production troubles
- 11:29 | Charges for Nest pension scheme could fall further
- 11:18 | Gold mining firms are shaping up, says Investec’s Cheveley
- 08:54 | Income-seekers warned over utilities' 'horrific' balance sheets
- 06:21 | IT Focus: trusts under pressure
- 05:01 | The Expert View: BP, Diageo and Debenhams
- 03:32 | Asian shares advance on U.S. housing
- 02:49 | Citywire Top Stocks Daily News Digest
- 02:45 | Wednesday Papers: UBS takes swift action on job cuts
Tuesday, 30 October 2012
- 18:23 | Life insurance: why men will still lose out after gender neutral pricing
- 16:26 | BP energises FTSE as US markets closed
- 15:47 | Lord Ashdown: nation states are ceding power to multinationals
- 11:52 | US earnings forecasts too optimistic, Martin Currie's Walker warns
- 10:32 | Smart Investor: is Reckitt Benckiser a 'buy'?
- 10:04 | Ecclesiastical’s Hepworth sees Asian mid-cap picks turn round performance
- 09:03 | Flexible drawdown: the holy grail for retirees?
- 08:11 | Would you want your pension fund investing in housebuilding?
- 08:03 | BP raises dividend on forecast-beating $5.2bn profit
- 05:01 | The Expert View: Hargreaves Lansdown, Ophir, Provident Financial
- 03:29 | Citywire Top Stocks Daily News Digest
- 03:25 | Asian equities edge higher ahead of BOJ policy meeting
- 03:21 | Tuesday Papers: Hitachi to buy the Horizon nuclear project
Monday, 29 October 2012
- 16:27 | Hargreaves leads FTSE lower as Sandy draws near
- 15:42 | Chatfeild-Roberts swaps cash safety for European shares
- 14:39 | Will these seven steps fix the banking sector?
- 12:41 | Diary of a Dumb Investor: I’m eyeing up investment perfection
- 12:24 | Sponsored Video: JP Morgan on investment trusts
- 10:48 | Don't cut income tax – tackle the high cost of living instead
- 10:37 | UK output won't return to 2008 level until 2014, economist warns
- 09:43 | Lloyds to scrap incentives as analysts predict PPI bill rise
- 06:48 | Income Investor: what are preference shares?
- 05:01 | The Expert View: Pearson, Man Group and Brammer
- 03:51 | Citywire Top Stocks Daily News Digest
- 03:36 | Asian shares gain after U.S. growth figures
- 02:58 | Monday Papers: Lloyds to pilot scrapping sales incentives
Sunday, 28 October 2012
Saturday, 27 October 2012
- 09:16 | Fund of the Week: trusting in Japan for my pension
- 04:22 | Saturday Papers: 10,000 jobs face axe in UBS overhaul
Friday, 26 October 2012
- 16:01 | Week Ahead: high stakes for Obama and global investors
- 15:20 | What does a fund manager actually do?
- 14:54 | Bonds: index-linked bonds or 'linkers' explained
- 13:57 | FTSE raised out of doldrums by US GDP growth
- 13:56 | Will we miss commission-biased financial advisers?
- 11:41 | JPM Private Equity trust: is there hope for recovery?
- 10:06 | Hargreaves Lansdown's Hunter bags £1.5m in share sale