View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/money/article/a444977
Broker Roundup: Buys for BA and Shell
RBS favours Virgin Media, Savile, LSL Property and Daily Mail.
* JP Morgan reiterates overweight for Shell with a £21.25 target
* Shore Capital has a hold on F&C Asset Management and a buy for Hikma Pharma
* Bank of America has a buy for British Airways, raising target to 350p from 295p and has a neutral and 441p target for Soco International
* RBS has a buy for Virgin Media, raisin target to £17.50 from £16, a buy for Savile, cutting target to 315p from 377p, a buy for LSL Property Services, raising target to 337p from 230p and a buy for Daily Mail, raising target to 625p form 600p
* Execution Noble has a sell for Mouchel, cutting target to 80p from 110p
* UBS has a buy for Euromoney, raising target to 760p form 720p and a buy for Royal Dutch Shell, raising target to £22 from £21
* Investec has a hold for Marks & Spencer, raising target to 446p from 355p, a buy for Debenhams, raising target to 87p from 83p and downgrades Next to hold from buy with a £24.20 target
* Arbuthnot has a sell for Afren raising target to 187p from 135p
* Citigroup downgrades CSR to hold from buy, cutting target to 385p from 410p and upgrades Kazakhmys to buy from hold, raising target to £15.30 from £13
* Goldman Sachs has a buy for Royal Dutch Shell, raising target to £30 from £25.20 and a sell for National Grid, raising target to 540p from 535p
* Panmure Gordon has a buy for Fiberweb, raising target to 93p from 82p
* Credit Suisse has a neutral for Aggreko, raising target to £16.60 from £16.40
News sponsored by:
Making the most out of Europe’s potential means seeing things differently. Learn more about how BlackRock’s focused approach to investing in Europe helps investors unlock the continent’s vast potential.
In this guide to investment trusts, produced in association with Aberdeen Asset Management, we spoke to many of the leading experts in the field to find out more.
More about this:
Tools from Citywire Money
From the Forums
Weekly email from The Lolly
Get simple, easy ways to make more from your money. Just enter your email address below
An error occured while subscribing your email. Please try again later.
Thank you for registering for your weekly newsletter from The Lolly.
Keep an eye out for us in your inbox, and please add email@example.com to your safe senders list so we don't get junked.
by Michelle McGagh on Dec 08, 2016 at 00:01