View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/money/article/a605728
Citywire Top Stocks Daily News Digest
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks.
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks
BG Group PLC
- Financial Times: BG Group missed out on a London market rally on Thursday after analysts raised concerns about its balance sheet strength
- Reuters: Kinder Morgan Energy Partners and BP North America are planning on a partnership to process and store condensates along the US Gulf Coast
- News Tribune: BP Cherry Point Refinery may eventually use the railroad to get part of its crude oil supply from the Bakken Formation in Montana and North Dakota, in the US
- Reuters: Howden Joinery Group posts first-half pretax profit of £25.4 million, up from £23.5 million a year ago, on revenue of £364.6 million, up from £341.7 million a year ago
HSBC Holdings PLC
- The Daily Telegraph: HSBC could be formally dragged into the Libor investigation for the first time
- Economic Times: HSBC Global Asset Management is planning to launch an offshore India bond fund over the next few months
Kenmare Resources PLC
- EuroWeek: Kenmare Resources launched a top up placement on Thursday evening to raise £38.4 million to fund an expansion project that has overrun on costs
Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Fox: Shell will challenge any fine that Nigeria may decide to levy against the oil giant for an offshore spill from one of its fields last year, the company said
News sponsored by:
The Citywire guide to investment trusts
In association with Aberdeen Asset Management
Andrew Friend, acting co-manager*, and Marcus Langlands Pearse, co-manager of the Henderson UK Property Unit Trust (HUKPUT), provide an overview of the key risks and opportunities for the UK commercial property market.
More about this:
Look up the shares
- BG Group PLC
- BP PLC
- Howden Joinery Group PLC
- HSBC Holdings PLC
- Kenmare Resources PLC
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC
More from us
What others are saying
- Financial Times
- News Tribune
- The Daily Telegraph
- Economic Times
Tools from Citywire Money
From the Forums
Weekly email from The Lolly
Get simple, easy ways to make more from your money. Just enter your email address below
An error occured while subscribing your email. Please try again later.
Thank you for registering for your weekly newsletter from The Lolly.
Keep an eye out for us in your inbox, and please add email@example.com to your safe senders list so we don't get junked.