View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/money/article/a610290
Citywire Top Stocks Daily News Digest
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks.
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks
- Reuters: BP has agreed to sell its liquefied petroleum gas distribution business in Britain to DCC, a support services group, for $63 million
- Money Control: The proposed stake sale between India’s Vijay Mallya-owned United Spirits and UK-based Diageo has hit antitrust hurdle again
HSBC Holdings PLC
- Business Standard: Recent cases on HSBC and Standard Chartered would not affect the $70-billion Indian information technology (IT)/business process outsourcing (BPO) services industry, say experts
Legal and General Group PLC
- Reuters: Fitch Ratings has affirmed Legal & General Assurance Society’s Insurer Financial Strength rating at 'AA-'
- Proactive Investors: Pre-tax profit of Legal and General Group grew 11% to £525 million in the first half of 2012
Tullow Oil PLC
- Platts: The China National Offshore Oil Corporation is in talks to buy UK-based Tullow Oil's assets in Bangladesh, an industry insider said on Wednesday
News sponsored by:
The Citywire guide to investment trusts
In association with Aberdeen Asset Management
What can SLI bring to the table for those who want to put their money into investment trusts?
More about this:
Look up the shares
More from us
What others are saying
Tools from Citywire Money
From the Forums
Weekly email from The Lolly
Get simple, easy ways to make more from your money. Just enter your email address below
An error occured while subscribing your email. Please try again later.
Thank you for registering for your weekly newsletter from The Lolly.
Keep an eye out for us in your inbox, and please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list so we don't get junked.
by Michelle McGagh on Mar 31, 2015 at 09:32