View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/money/article/a610913
Citywire Top Stocks Daily News Digest
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks.
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks
- The Daily News: BP officials denied emission increase to contractors during a 40-day period in 2010, court records confirm
HSBC Holdings PLC
- The Times of India: India’s income tax department has decided to include the offence of money laundering in its soon to be filed charge-sheet against individuals named in the classified HSBC list
- The Hindu: The Reserve Bank and other Indian agencies are seeking details from British financial regulator FSA about HSBC and Standard Chartered whose outsourcing of key oversight jobs to India has come under the US scanner
Lloyds Group PLC
- Financial News: Darryl Eale, chief executive of LDC, the private equity arm of Lloyds, is operating as the chairman of a second investment firm, in a situation that has raised eyebrows among rivals
Tullow Oil PLC
- Standard Media: Tullow Oil, which earlier this year had discovered large quantities of oil in Turkana, has intensified the search for the black gold in Nyanza, Kenya
- African Business Review: Tullow Oil is to start drilling on the concession in South Omo Valley in Southern Regional State of Ethiopian next January
- Himalayan Times: Unilever Nepal’s 114th board meeting has recommended $7.68 per share cash dividend from the profits of fiscal year 2011-12 ended 15 July
News sponsored by:
Here at BlackRock, we help investors make more out of commodities with a range of innovative, flexible and resilient investment strategies.
From Brazil and Mexico, to Vietnam and Nigeria, the rapidly developing economies of Latin American and frontier markets, which are some of the smaller, less developed economies in the world, provides investors with a wealth of potential opportunities. Discover why BlackRock's investment trust range is well placed to help you make more of these exciting regions.
In this guide to investment trusts, produced in association with Aberdeen Asset Management, we spoke to many of the leading experts in the field to find out more.
More about this:
Look up the shares
More from us
What others are saying
- The Daily News
- The Times of India
- The Hindu
- Financial News
- Standard Media
- African Business Review
- Himalayan Times
Tools from Citywire Money
From the Forums
Weekly email from The Lolly
Get simple, easy ways to make more from your money. Just enter your email address below
An error occured while subscribing your email. Please try again later.
Thank you for registering for your weekly newsletter from The Lolly.
Keep an eye out for us in your inbox, and please add email@example.com to your safe senders list so we don't get junked.
by Gavin Lumsden on Oct 21, 2016 at 17:18