View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/money/article/a633933
Citywire Top Stocks Daily News Digest
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks.
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks
- 4-traders: BP announced yesterday that it has awarded the first contracts for Project 20K™, a multi-year initiative to develop next-generation systems and tools to help unlock the next frontier of deepwater oil and gas resources
- The Guardian: A GlaxoSmithKline sales representative has been found guilty of promoting a medicine for an unlicensed use, just months after the drugmaker was fined a record $3 billion for mis-selling drugs in the US
- Jags Report: Jefferies Group reaffirmed their hold rating on shares of GlaxoSmithKline in a report issued on Monday
HSBC Holdings PLC
- 4-traders: HSBC has settled a case brought by a fund over losses it suffered during the collapse of fraudster Bernie Madoff's financial empire, potentially paving the way for more claims against fund custodians
Micro Focus International PLC
- Jags Report: JP Morgan Chase reaffirmed their neutral rating on shares of Micro Focus International in a report issued on Monday
Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Fuelfix: Royal Dutch Shell PLC says it has shut down a pipeline in Nigeria’s oil-rich southern delta after finding leaks it blamed on oil thieves
- Offshore: Shell Offshore Inc, a subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell, has awarded Technip a lump sum contract for the development of subsea infrastructure for the Cardamom field located in the Gulf of Mexico
Vodafone Group PLC
- The Daily Telegraph: Verizon Wireless has agreed to pay a dividend of $8.5 billion to its parents Verizon Communications and Vodafone
- Bloomberg: Vodafone Group, grappling with shrinking wireless revenue in European markets such as Spain and Italy, is courting new sales partners
News sponsored by:
Here at BlackRock, we help investors make more out of commodities with a range of innovative, flexible and resilient investment strategies.
From Brazil and Mexico, to Vietnam and Nigeria, the rapidly developing economies of Latin American and frontier markets, which are some of the smaller, less developed economies in the world, provides investors with a wealth of potential opportunities. Discover why BlackRock's investment trust range is well placed to help you make more of these exciting regions.
In this guide to investment trusts, produced in association with Aberdeen Asset Management, we spoke to many of the leading experts in the field to find out more.
More about this:
Look up the shares
- BP PLC
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- HSBC Holdings PLC
- Micro Focus International PLC
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- Vodafone Group PLC
- Xstrata PLC
More from us
What others are saying
- The Guardian
- Jags Report
- Jags Report
- The Daily Telegraph
- The Independent
Tools from Citywire Money
From the Forums
Weekly email from The Lolly
Get simple, easy ways to make more from your money. Just enter your email address below
An error occured while subscribing your email. Please try again later.
Thank you for registering for your weekly newsletter from The Lolly.
Keep an eye out for us in your inbox, and please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list so we don't get junked.
by Gavin Lumsden on Oct 23, 2016 at 00:01