View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/money/article/a634339
Citywire Top Stocks Daily News Digest
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks.
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks
- Businessweek: Afren received approaches to sell stakes in its assets as energy explorers step up the search for resources
- Thewest.com.au: Afren plans to drill 13 wells on its blocks in east Africa, at a cost of at least $120 million in the next 18 to 24 months
- The Daily Telegraph: Barclays faces having to reveal the names of staff linked to attempts by the bank to manipulate Libor at a London High Court hearing on Tuesday
- Financial Times: BP has paid its Russian oligarch partners $325 million to drop all outstanding litigation against it
Tate and Lyle PLC
- Bankingbusiness.com: Adjusted operating profit for Tate & Lyle rose 2% to £195 million in the six months ended 30 September, which compared with £194 million in the same time period of the previous year
Vodafone Group PLC
- The Daily Telegraph: Vodafone swings to a £492 million first-half loss after slashing the value of its crisis-hit businesses in Spain and Italy by £5.9 billion
News sponsored by:
After Boris announced he was backing Brexit, sterling suffered its biggest slump in six years. Our Market Mavens discuss. Follow the Market Mavens LinkedIn page for weekly videos, in which our panel of industry experts share their views on financial news
The Citywire guide to investment trusts
In association with Aberdeen Asset Management
More about this:
Look up the shares
More from us
What others are saying
- The Daily Telegraph
- Financial Times
- The Daily Telegraph
Tools from Citywire Money
From the Forums
Weekly email from The Lolly
Get simple, easy ways to make more from your money. Just enter your email address below
An error occured while subscribing your email. Please try again later.
Thank you for registering for your weekly newsletter from The Lolly.
Keep an eye out for us in your inbox, and please add email@example.com to your safe senders list so we don't get junked.
by Daniel Grote on Apr 29, 2016 at 15:35