View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/money/article/a636996
Citywire Top Stocks Daily News Digest
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks.
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks
- Financial Times: Some of Barclays’ biggest investors have urged Antony Jenkins, the bank’s new chief executive, to take an axe to its investment bank
- Wall Street Journal: BP is in early talks with the OAO Gazprom-led Nord Stream pipeline consortium, which ships Russian natural gas into Europe, over an extension of the link to carry the gas straight into the UK, a spokesman said on Sunday
- Chron: BP is preparing to plead guilty to manslaughter and other crimes arising from the 2010 Gulf of Mexico disaster but isn't expected to do that during an initial appearance Tuesday in New Orleans federal court in the US
HSBC Holdings PLC
- The Daily Telegraph: HSBC chairman Douglas Flint is pushing for bankers to take an oath similar to that of doctors as part of radical plans to overhaul the way the profession is viewed in the wake of the financial crisis
Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Channels Television: Shell has reacted to claims that its SNEPCO division owes Nigeria $947 million from gas produced at its offshore Bonga oil field
Vodafone Group PLC
- Business Standard: Bharti Airtel, Vodafone India and Idea Cellular have demanded allocation of a part of CDMA spectrum in 800 Mhz band for GSM services
The Citywire guide to investment trusts
In association with Aberdeen Asset Management
More about this:
Look up the shares
More from us
What others are saying
Tools from Citywire Money
From the Forums
Weekly email from The Lolly
Get simple, easy ways to make more from your money. Just enter your email address below
An error occured while subscribing your email. Please try again later.
Thank you for registering for your weekly newsletter from The Lolly.
Keep an eye out for us in your inbox, and please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list so we don't get junked.