View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/money/article/a639281
Citywire Top Stocks Daily News Digest
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks.
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks
- Hindustan Times: BP has written to the Indian government saying it can add 15 trillion cubic feet to India’s gas reserves in the short and long run along with its partner Reliance Industries
HSBC Holdings PLC
- The Daily Telegraph: HSBC is preparing its first sale of sub-prime loans since the height of the financial crash, as Britain's largest bank begins to off-load more than $40 billion of toxic US debt it still holds on its books
- Oman Daily Observer: HSBC Bank Oman SAOG has announced the successful completion of merger between HSBC Middle East Ltd’s operations in Oman with Oman International Bank
- IndoLink: An HSBC plan to acquire RBS’ Indian retail and commercial banking business has failed to bear fruit, as the transaction deadline expired on Friday without the requisite conditions being met
Lloyds Group PLC
- MarketWatch: Lloyds Banking Group has agreed to sell a $493-million portfolio of Irish property loans to CarVal, an investment wing of grain trader Cargill Inc
News sponsored by:
The Citywire guide to investment trusts
In association with Aberdeen Asset Management
Andrew Friend, acting co-manager*, and Marcus Langlands Pearse, co-manager of the Henderson UK Property Unit Trust (HUKPUT), provide an overview of the key risks and opportunities for the UK commercial property market.
More about this:
Look up the shares
More from us
What others are saying
Tools from Citywire Money
From the Forums
Weekly email from The Lolly
Get simple, easy ways to make more from your money. Just enter your email address below
An error occured while subscribing your email. Please try again later.
Thank you for registering for your weekly newsletter from The Lolly.
Keep an eye out for us in your inbox, and please add email@example.com to your safe senders list so we don't get junked.