View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/money/article/a647727
Citywire Top Stocks Daily News Digest
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks.
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks
- Bloomberg: The BP-led Shah Deniz natural-gas development will cost as much as $30 billion, compared with a previous estimate of $25 billion, said Rovnaq Abdullayev, president of State Oil Co of Azerbaijan
Imagination Technologies Group PLC
- 4-traders: Hossein Yassaie, CEO of Imagination Technologies, has been awarded a knighthood by the Queen in Her Majesty's New Year Honours 2013 in recognition of his services to industry
- Daily Mail: ITV boss Adam Crozier is in line for a payout of £4.3 million after a revival in the broadcaster’s share price
Lloyds Group PLC
- Scotsman: Lloyds Banking Group will have increased its lending to larger Scottish businesses to more than £2 billion this year and is forecasting a further upturn in 2013 as borrowing costs ease
Premier Oil PLC
- Daily Mail: Premier Oil is recommended by the Sunday Telegraph's Questor editor as a share that should 'beat the crisis and benefit from any upturn'
Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Bloomberg: Shell said an Arctic drilling barge, headed to Seattle for maintenance, was safely recovered on Sunday after being set adrift during a storm in the Gulf of Alaska
- PhilStar: Pilipinas Shell Petroleum plans to keep its outsourcing arm the largest in the global portfolio of parent firm Shell
Tate and Lyle PLC
- Equities: Tate & Lyle has opened its new, upgraded Shanghai Offices and Application Centre located at Caohejing Hi-Tech Development Zone
- The Jakarta Post: PT Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia will receive tax holidays for up to 10 years in Indonesia for their involvement in pioneer industries
- Zenopa: Unilever has selected consulting, technology and outsourcing services provider Capgemini as its new finance and accounting service partner
Weir Group PLC
- Financial Times: The UK’s decision to approve the controversial practice of fracking could turn the country into the European hub for the industry, according to the head of Weir Group
News sponsored by:
Making the most out of Europe's potential means seeing things differently. Learn more about how BlackRock's focused approach to investing in Europe helps investors unlock the continent's vast potential.
In this guide to investment trusts, produced in association with Aberdeen Asset Management, we spoke to many of the leading experts in the field to find out more.
More about this:
Look up the shares
- BP PLC
- Imagination Technologies Group PLC
- ITV PLC
- Lloyds Banking Group PLC
- Premier Oil PLC
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- Unilever PLC
- Weir Group PLC
More from us
- Top Stocks
What others are saying
- Daily Mail
- Daily Mail
- The Jakarta Post
- Financial Times
Tools from Citywire Money
From the Forums
Weekly email from The Lolly
Get simple, easy ways to make more from your money. Just enter your email address below
An error occured while subscribing your email. Please try again later.
Thank you for registering for your weekly newsletter from The Lolly.
Keep an eye out for us in your inbox, and please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list so we don't get junked.