View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/money/article/a647852
Citywire Top Stocks Daily News Digest
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks.
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks
BG Group PLC
- Latin American Herald Tribune: Petrobras and BG Group have been awarded concessions to explore for oil and gas in eastern and southern Bolivia
Premier Oil PLC
- The Sun: Premier Oil shares ended the year down 43% at 154.50 pence as it only bought a majority stake in its Falklands assets, disappointing those hoping for a big payday
Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Financial Times: More than 250 people were working on Tuesday to contain the effects of the grounding of an oil-drilling ship owned by Shell in Alaska, in the latest of several blows to the company’s exploration programme there
Tullow Oil PLC
- Business Daily: Oil exploration in Lake Turkana, where Tullow Oil is prospecting for oil, has resumed as striking workers reported back to duty after the government promised to form a taskforce to resolve their grievances
- The Star: Xstrata has raised its capital spending estimate for the undeveloped Frieda River copper mine in Papua New Guinea by $300 million to $5.6 billion
News sponsored by:
Making the most out of Europe's potential means seeing things differently. Learn more about how BlackRock's focused approach to investing in Europe helps investors unlock the continent's vast potential.
In this guide to investment trusts, produced in association with Aberdeen Asset Management, we spoke to many of the leading experts in the field to find out more.
More about this:
Look up the shares
More from us
What others are saying
Tools from Citywire Money
From the Forums
Weekly email from The Lolly
Get simple, easy ways to make more from your money. Just enter your email address below
An error occured while subscribing your email. Please try again later.
Thank you for registering for your weekly newsletter from The Lolly.
Keep an eye out for us in your inbox, and please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list so we don't get junked.
by Daniel Grote on Jan 17, 2017 at 10:36