View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/money/article/a652183
Citywire Top Stocks Daily News Digest
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks.
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks
- Financial Times: Barclays and HSBC are ramping up their UK corporate broking businesses
- The Daily Telegraph: Barclays has moved swiftly to part company with a senior executive after investigators alleged that he shredded a highly critical analysis of the maverick culture and bullying at the bank's one-time flagship business
- 4-traders: BP may be forced to reconsider further gas exploration in North Africa
HSBC Holdings PLC
- Moneycontrol.com: The US arm of HSBC Holdings Plc agreed to pay $249 million to end a case-by-case review of past home foreclosures in the US
National Grid PLC
- Herkimer Telegram: National Grid overcharged customers in New York state $44 million in 2009, according to an independent audit ordered by the state Public Service Commission
News sponsored by:
Making the most out of Europe’s potential means seeing things differently. Learn more about how BlackRock’s focused approach to investing in Europe helps investors unlock the continent’s vast potential.
In this guide to investment trusts, produced in association with Aberdeen Asset Management, we spoke to many of the leading experts in the field to find out more.
More about this:
Look up the shares
More from us
What others are saying
Tools from Citywire Money
From the Forums
Weekly email from The Lolly
Get simple, easy ways to make more from your money. Just enter your email address below
An error occured while subscribing your email. Please try again later.
Thank you for registering for your weekly newsletter from The Lolly.
Keep an eye out for us in your inbox, and please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list so we don't get junked.