View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/money/article/a659485
Citywire Top Stocks Daily News Digest
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks.
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks
BG Group PLC
- Rigzone: BG Group sells Texas Cotton Valley assets for $132.5 million
BT Group PLC
- Financial Times: BT Group is in discussions to acquire football rights from sports broadcaster ESPN as the Disney-owned channel explores an exit from the UK
Rolls-Royce Holdings PLC
- Industry Leaders: Rolls-Royce witnessed an increase in the full year profits by 24 percent to over £1.4 billion
- Daily Political: Equities research analysts at Deutsche Bank decreased their price target on shares of Shire from $110.00 to $108.00 in a research note
Tate and Lyle PLC
- Jags Report: BNP Paribas downgraded shares of Tate & Lyle to a neutral rating in a research note released on Friday morning
Vodafone Group PLC
- Financial Times: Vodafone has teamed up with BAE Systems on the defence contractor’s push to expand its cyber security offering, signing a five-year partnership that will focus on the development of safeguards for mobile devices
Weir Group PLC
- Herald Scotland: Charles Berry, who was ousted from ScottishPower in a "night of the long knives" in 2005, is joining the board of Weir Group
News sponsored by:
Making the most out of Europe's potential means seeing things differently. Learn more about how BlackRock's focused approach to investing in Europe helps investors unlock the continent's vast potential.
In this guide to investment trusts, produced in association with Aberdeen Asset Management, we spoke to many of the leading experts in the field to find out more.
More about this:
Look up the shares
- BG Group PLC
- BT Group PLC
- Rolls-Royce Holdings PLC
- Shire PLC
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- Vodafone Group PLC
- Weir Group PLC
More from us
What others are saying
- Financial Times
- Industry Leaders
- Daily Political
- Jags Report
- Financial Times
- Herald Scotland
Tools from Citywire Money
From the Forums
Weekly email from The Lolly
Get simple, easy ways to make more from your money. Just enter your email address below
An error occured while subscribing your email. Please try again later.
Thank you for registering for your weekly newsletter from The Lolly.
Keep an eye out for us in your inbox, and please add email@example.com to your safe senders list so we don't get junked.
by Gavin Lumsden on Jan 20, 2017 at 17:01