View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/money/article/a659858
Citywire Top Stocks Daily News Digest
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks.
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks
- Daily Mail: Five top bosses at Barclays will share a jackpot worth up to £17 million despite being tainted by a string of scandals
- Reuters: Aviva has mandated Barclays to sell its Turkish unit Aviva Sigorta, a non-life insurance company
- Financial Times: BP has squared up for a court fight against the US government over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon disaster, arguing that the penalties it is likely to face should be far below the $20 billion or more that some estimates have suggested
BT Group PLC
- The Independent: BT chief executive Ian Livingston has his eye on ESPN's live rights as he pushes the telecoms giant into the world of pay-TV and takes on arch-rival Sky, reports Gideon Spanier
National Grid PLC
- 4-traders: National Grid has launched a UK competition among its suppliers to come up with innovative ideas to make their products greener
- Money Control: Unilever said it will invest €50 million to set up an aerosol deodorant manufacturing plant in Maharashtra
- 4-traders: Shire said on Monday that it purchased 82,442 of its ordinary shares on 15 February
Tullow Oil PLC
- Steel Guru: Tullow Oil has released a set of Kenyan well test results which it said could lead to the country’s first commercial production
- Resource Investing News: Xstrata is set to sell coal to Japan at $98 per metric tonne, the lowest level seen in three years, beginning 1 April
News sponsored by:
From Brazil and Mexico, to Vietnam and Nigeria, the rapidly developing economies of Latin American and frontier markets, which are some of the smaller, less developed economies in the world, provides investors with a wealth of potential opportunities. Discover why BlackRock's investment trust range is well placed to help you make more of these exciting regions.
In this guide to investment trusts, produced in association with Aberdeen Asset Management, we spoke to many of the leading experts in the field to find out more.
More about this:
Look up the shares
- Barclays PLC
- BP PLC
- BT Group PLC
- National Grid PLC
- Unilever PLC
- Shire PLC
- Tullow Oil PLC
- Xstrata PLC
More from us
What others are saying
- Daily Mail
- Financial Times
- The Independent
- Money Control
- Steel Guru
- Resource Investing News
Tools from Citywire Money
From the Forums
Weekly email from The Lolly
Get simple, easy ways to make more from your money. Just enter your email address below
An error occured while subscribing your email. Please try again later.
Thank you for registering for your weekly newsletter from The Lolly.
Keep an eye out for us in your inbox, and please add email@example.com to your safe senders list so we don't get junked.
by Daniel Grote on Sep 23, 2016 at 17:01