View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/money/article/a660650
Citywire Top Stocks Daily News Digest
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks.
All the news from across the web about the companies featured in Citywire's Top Stocks
- Source Wire: Experian announced it has further enhanced Hunter, its industry-leading data-sharing fraud prevention software, improving its performance and efficiency for anti-fraud operations
Legal and General Group PLC
- The Independent: Some 12,000 pensioners were left without annuity payouts after a blunder by insurance giant Legal & General
Smith & Nephew PLC
- ASC Review: Smith & Nephew named Michael Friedman, MD, as a non-executive director to join the board from 11 April
Tullow Oil PLC
- Capital FM: Tullow Oil has successfully completed a testing programme for the Twiga South-1 in Kenya
Virgin Media INC
- 4-traders: Virgin Media has today created a channel for YouTube in its Electronic Programme Guide
- Daily Markets: Morgan & Morgan is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Virgin Media for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Liberty Global Inc
News sponsored by:
The Citywire guide to investment trusts
In association with Aberdeen Asset Management
What can SLI bring to the table for those who want to put their money into investment trusts?
More about this:
Look up the shares
More from us
What others are saying
Tools from Citywire Money
From the Forums
Weekly email from The Lolly
Get simple, easy ways to make more from your money. Just enter your email address below
An error occured while subscribing your email. Please try again later.
Thank you for registering for your weekly newsletter from The Lolly.
Keep an eye out for us in your inbox, and please add email@example.com to your safe senders list so we don't get junked.