Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/money/article/a651104
Friday Five: shocking facts to kick-start your money makeover
If you're putting off sorting out your finances, these shocking figures may give you the impetus you need.
by Michelle McGagh on Jan 18, 2013 at 10:40
If you’re lacking the motivation to sort out your finances, these shocking facts should make you look at your money in a new way.
Whether it’s starting a pension or buying life insurance, we’re all guilty of procrastinating when it comes to tackling the frankly boring topic of finance. But here are five reasons why you should bite the bullet.
More about this:
More from us
- Just three cash ISAs now beat inflation
- How to get your savings to beat inflation
- How to protect your retirement from inflation
- Remember the joys of compound interest with an ISA
- Reviewing your 2013 finances? Don't forget income protection
- Insurance: how to find the right protection policy
- Q&A: state pension reform explained
- Why we're going to get the state pension later and later
- Why it's important to repay our debts while we can
- Overpaying the mortgage versus saving: what's best?
- ISA 2012: a guide to the Citywire Selection of best funds
Weekly email from The Lolly
Get simple, easy ways to make more from your money. Just enter your email address below
An error occured while subscribing your email. Please try again later.
Thank you for registering for your weekly newsletter from The Lolly.
Keep an eye out for us in your inbox, and please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list so we don't get junked.