View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/money/article/a872932
Investment trusts and climate change
'Green' investment trust managers survey the cracks in the investment landscape after the historic Paris climate change deal.
At the Paris climate change conference in December governments around the world pledged to cut consumption of fossil fuels in a bid to reduce global warming.
Managers of environmental investment trusts say if the targets set at ‘COP21’ are achieved they will shift the world to a low carbon economy over the coming decades, opening up a raft of companies to a wave of investment.
News sponsored by:
Making the most out of Europe's potential means seeing things differently. Learn more about how BlackRock's focused approach to investing in Europe helps investors unlock the continent's vast potential.
In this guide to investment trusts, produced in association with Aberdeen Asset Management, we spoke to many of the leading experts in the field to find out more.
More about this:
Look up the investment trusts
- Impax Environmental Markets (Ordinary Share)
- Jupiter Green (Ordinary Share)
- Menhaden Capital (Ordinary Share)
- Alliance Trust (Ordinary Share)
More from us
- Energy giants urged to ramp up dividends after Paris
- Investment Trust Watch: universities dump green fund
- Woodford attacks government 'back-pedalling' on Drax
- Climate levy change hits clean energy funds
- Why climate change matters for your investments
- BP and Shell investors demand answers on climate risk
- Ditch the coal and go green, says Jupiter's Thomas
What others are saying
Tools from Citywire Money
From the Forums
Weekly email from The Lolly
Get simple, easy ways to make more from your money. Just enter your email address below
An error occured while subscribing your email. Please try again later.
Thank you for registering for your weekly newsletter from The Lolly.
Keep an eye out for us in your inbox, and please add email@example.com to your safe senders list so we don't get junked.