Citywire for Financial Professionals

Polar Capital Glb Healthcare (Ordinary Share) PCGH

Sector Specialist: Biotechnology/Life Sciences

Register or Sign in to receive email alerts for items in your favourites whenever we write about them

Add to Virtual Portfolio | Print page

Estimated NAV

214.00

Share Price

218.05

Shares

Share Type Yesterday's
Closing Price
Discount / Premium Diluted NAV Gearing Dividend
Est Last
Ordinary Share 210.0 -2.1% 214.00 208.00
31 May
100% 2.02%

Top 10 Holdings

Pfizer Inc 7.79%
Merck & Co. Inc. 7.58%
Merck KGaA 7.58%
Johnson & Johnson 6.42%
Sanofi 5.68%
GlaxoSmithKline Plc 5.05%
Novartis AG 4.74%
Roche Holding AG 4.32%
Astellas Pharma, Inc. 3.68%
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company 3.47%

Sectors weighting

Healthcare 95.00%
Net Current Assets 5.00%

Regional weighting

North America Region 47.00%
Europe Developed ex-UK 26.00%
UK 11.00%
Japan 6.00%
Cash/Cash Equivalent 6.00%
Other Countries 3.00%
Asia exc Japan 1.00%
  • Investment trust info:

  • Sector Sector Specialist: Biotechnology/Life Sciences
  • Launch Date 15 Jun 2010
  • Currency GBX
  • Domicile UK
  • Share Price 218.05
  • Share Type Ordinary Share
  • TIDM PCGH
  • ISIN GB00B6832P16
  • Shares Issued (M) 124
  • Market Capital (£M) 260.71
  • Gross Assets (£M) 266.24
  • Net Assets (£M) 266.24
  • TER (%) 1.00
  • Historic Dividend Yield (%) 2.02
  • Last AGM 31 Jan 2017
  • Next AGM 31 Jan 2018
  • Last Annual Report Date 23 Dec 2016
  • Next due Report Date 30 Sep 2017
  • Next due Report Type A/R
  • Objective:

  • To generate capital growth and income by investing in a global portfolio of healthcare stocks.
  • Management Group(s):

  • Polar Capital LLP
  • Managed by:

  • Daniel Mahony Start: 15 Jun 2010
  • Gareth Powell Start: 15 Jun 2010
  • Management Contract & Fees:

    Management fee is 0.85% p.a. of the lower of the Company's Market Capitalisation and the Company's Net Asset Value on the relevant day. 80% of the fee to be charged to capital and the remaining 20% to income. No Performance until the end of the fixed life of the Company. Performance fee will be equal to 10% of excess return over the performance fee hurdle. The hurdle will be 100 pence, increased or decreased by reference to the return on Benchmark Index plus 15 pence. The Agreement is terminable by either party with 12 months' written notice.

Sorry, this link is not
quite ready yet