Citywire for Financial Professionals

Sanditon Investment Trust (Ordinary Share) SIT

UK Growth

Register or Sign in to receive email alerts for items in your favourites whenever we write about them

Add to Virtual Portfolio | Print page

Estimated NAV

96.00

Share Price

85.00

Total Returns on £1000 over 

Fund / Benchmark Total returns(%)
Sanditon Investment Trust (Ordinary Share) Price -15.12%
Sanditon Investment Trust (Ordinary Share) NAV -4.15%
Total Returns on £1000

Discount / Premium Movement

Discount / Premium Movement

Shares

Share Type Yesterday's
Closing Price
Discount / Premium Diluted NAV Gearing Dividend
Est Last
Ordinary Share 86.0 -10.0% 96.00 95.00
11 May
100% 1.05%

Discrete performance % over

Fund / BenchmarkQ1Q2Q3Q4
Sanditon Investment Trust (Ordinary Share) Price-4.40-9.21-7.045.21
Sanditon Investment Trust (Ordinary Share) NAV-0.87-6.73-2.726.55

Discrete performance over

Discrete Performance

Top 10 Holdings

Babcock International Group Plc 13.62%
RELX PLC 11.28%
Melrose Industries PLC 8.72%
Diageo Plc 7.23%
Sanditon Asset Management 6.60%
HSBC Holdings Plc 5.96%
BHP Billiton Plc 5.53%
Itv Plc 5.32%
Sainsbury(J) 4.89%
Man Group 4.68%

Sectors weighting

Fixed Interest 38.90%
Cash/Cash Equivalent 37.90%
Other Investment Cos. 10.10%
FTSE small cap ex IC 7.00%
FTSE 100 equities 4.10%
FTSE 250 ex IC 2.00%

Regional weighting

Fixed Interest 39.00%
Cash/Cash Equivalent 38.00%
UK 23.00%
  • Investment trust info:

  • Sector UK Growth
  • Launch Date 27 Jun 2014
  • Currency GBX
  • Domicile UK
  • Share Price 85.00
  • Share Type Ordinary Share
  • TIDM SIT
  • ISIN GB00BMPHJ807
  • Shares Issued (M) 50
  • Market Capital (£M) 43.00
  • Gross Assets (£M) 47.75
  • Net Assets (£M) 47.75
  • TER (%) 1.25
  • Historic Dividend Yield (%) 1.05
  • Last AGM 07 Dec 2017
  • Next AGM 07 Dec 2018
  • Last Annual Report Date 26 Apr 2018
  • Next due Report Date 31 Dec 2018
  • Next due Report Type I/R
  • Objective:

  • To deliver absolute returns of at least 2% p.a. compounded annually, above RPIX, and be an asset diversifier by targeting low correlation with large capitalisation equity indices through investment in listed equity companies.
  • Management Group(s):

  • Sanditon Asset Management Ltd
  • Managed by:

  • Chris Rice Start: 27 Jun 2014
  • Tim Russell Start: 27 Jun 2014
  • Management Contract & Fees:

    Management fee is accrued daily and payable monthly in arrears calculated at the rate of one-twelfth of 0.75% per calendar month of the Company's NAV. In accordance with the Directors' policy on the allocation of expenses between income and capital, in each financial year 75% of the management fee payable is expected to be charged to capital and the remaining 25% to income. The Manager may also become entitled to a performance fee which equals 15% of the amount by which the Reference Amount at the end of a Performance Period exceeds the higher of the Hurdle and the High Watermark.

Sorry, this link is not
quite ready yet