View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/money/article/a460203
Morning Eyecatchers: John Lewis weekly sales up 7.3%, including Waitrose
Chaucer increases NZ earthquake estimate from €12.5 million to €20 million and Radicle projects in reverse takeover talks.
* John Lewis weekly sales up 7.3%, including Waitrose
* Chaucer increases New Zealand earthquake loss estimate from €12.5 million to €20 million
* Cyprotex expects full-year results for period ended 30 December to be in line with market expectations
* Synchronica to buy remaining shares in Iseemedia
* Rheochem wins New Zealand supply contract
* Radicle Projects in reverse takeover talks with two unquoted Australian companies; board continuing to consider options which include possibility the company be laced into administration
* Avocet Mining announces conditional sale of south east Asian assets for $200 million cash to J&Partners; after sale it will be west African gold producer with growth strategy holding no further assets in south east Asia
* Heijmans sells British subsidiary Leadbitter for over €45 million; the transaction will further decrease the net debt by €15 million; the book profit of the transaction of approximately €5 million will have a positive effect on shareholders' equity
* EKF Diagnostics sells remaining rights to Admiral sportswear brand
* Coal India: consortium has a month for rival Riversdale bid
* Namakwa Diamonds raises £35 million via placing at 41p
* Sirius acquires further Dakota acreage
News sponsored by:
The Citywire guide to investment trusts
In association with Aberdeen Asset Management
What can SLI bring to the table for those who want to put their money into investment trusts?
More about this:
Tools from Citywire Money
From the Forums
Weekly email from The Lolly
Get simple, easy ways to make more from your money. Just enter your email address below
An error occured while subscribing your email. Please try again later.
Thank you for registering for your weekly newsletter from The Lolly.
Keep an eye out for us in your inbox, and please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list so we don't get junked.