Citywire printed articles sponsored by:
View the video online at http://citywire.co.uk/money/video/a717468
Neil Woodford, emerging markets and QE black holes
Jupiter's John Chatfeild-Roberts discusses the three big topics perplexing investors today.
John Chatfeild-Roberts is chief investment officer at Jupiter Asset Management and head of the 'multi-manager' team that picks funds for its Merlin range of fund of funds.
In this video interview he discusses three of the biggest topics for private investors right now:
- what do you do with investments in Invesco Perpetual Income and High Income funds after their manager Neil Woodford leaves next year?
- what are the prospects for emerging markets, and their bonds in particular, as the US looks toward tightening monetary policy?
- where is good value in stock markets after a prolonged rally generated by central banks 'printing' money?
More about this:
Look up the funds
- Jupiter Merlin Balanced Portfolio Acc
- Jupiter Merlin Conservative Portfolio GBP Acc
- Jupiter Merlin Growth Portfolio Acc
- Jupiter Merlin Income Portfolio Inc
- Jupiter Merlin Worldwide Portfolio Inc
- Invesco Perpetual Income Inc
- Invesco Perpetual High Income Inc
Look up the fund managers
by Daniel Grote on Jan 30, 2015 at 17:06