View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/money/article/a649659
The funds wealth managers are backing for 2013
Annabelle Williams speaks to wealth managers, financial advisers and fund managers about the funds they think will do well this year.
'Regular readers of Citywire Money know we provide two good sources of ideas of funds to invest in.
There's our Citywire Fund Manager Ratings, which identify the best fund managers in each sector from analysis of their performance data.
Then there's Citywire Selection, a list of over 100 funds recommended by our small team of analysts who choose them after analysing their performance and approach. Some of these funds are run by managers with a Citywire peformmance rating, some arre not.
But what are the investment professionals outside Citywire doing? We spoke to seven wealth managers, financial advisers and portfolio managers for their suggestions of funds to back in 2013.The results were very interesting
Next: Edinburgh Partners European Opportunities
News sponsored by:
Making the most out of Europe’s potential means seeing things differently. Learn more about how BlackRock’s focused approach to investing in Europe helps investors unlock the continent’s vast potential.
In this guide to investment trusts, produced in association with Aberdeen Asset Management, we spoke to many of the leading experts in the field to find out more.
More about this:
Look up the funds
- Edinburgh Partners European Opportunities I GBP
- Baillie Gifford Emer Mkts Leading Companies A Acc
- Investec Global Gold A Acc Net
- HEXAM Global Emerging Markets GBP I Dis
- GAM Star China Equity GBP Ordinary Class Acc
- Neptune Japan Opportunities A Acc GBP
- IFDS Brown Shipley MultiManager Growth A Acc
- IFDS Brown Shipley MultiManager Intl A Acc
- PSigma Dynamic Multi Asset Ret Acc
Look up the fund managers
More from us
- Europe ex UK funds over five years
- Global Emerging Markets funds over three years
- China / Greater China funds over five years
- Japanese Smaller Companies funds over five years
- Citywire Selection
- Citywire Rated Fund Managers
What others are saying
- Collins Stewart Wealth Management
- Thesis Asset Management
- Clarmond Advisors
- Cornelian Asset Managers
- Brown Shipley
- Whitechurch Securities
- Psigma Investment Management
- Fleming Africa Fund
- Fleming Family and Partners
- SWMC European Fund
- Edinburgh Partners
Tools from Citywire Money
From the Forums
Weekly email from The Lolly
Get simple, easy ways to make more from your money. Just enter your email address below
An error occured while subscribing your email. Please try again later.
Thank you for registering for your weekly newsletter from The Lolly.
Keep an eye out for us in your inbox, and please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list so we don't get junked.