Today on Citywire Money
Ezines and Guides
Investment fact sheets & tools
- Saturday Papers: Yellen points to summer rate rise
- Got a 'defined benefit' pension? Watch out for scammers!
- Shares snap out of doldrums and wipe out 2016 losses
- Brexit the focus for Davies after Jupiter trust revamp
- AXA sells Sun Life and pensions business to Phoenix
- Broker offers to buy out 'death bond' investors
- The Expert View: Daily Mail, United Utilities and Paysafe
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street wavers after two-day rally
- Friday Papers: Oil breaks $50 for first time in 2016
- Woodford stock Hostelworld dives as bookings slump
- New portfolio & low cost, thoughts?
- Any more fund tips?!
- Ordering of posts
- Beginners Portfolio Review
- To DB or not DB, that is the question.
- Aspinal Chase - Pension Scam
- Investing in Banks - is it pointless?
- HL initial free advice etc
- Boom boom
- Endowment: ax a sun life with profits distribution (Hercules special bonus)
- Lindsell Train Investment Trust
- From a letter in a paper today
- Investment Trust Watch: Europe sell-off reignites
- David Kempton: 5 stocks I'm buying as EU vote looms
- The trusts targeting Vietnam's resilient growth
- Investment Trust Watch: UK and Japan stars 'cheap'
- Who says active managers can't beat the index?
- David Kempton: stock picking under the 'Brexit' cloud
- Murray International gets to core of investors' dilemma
- Diary of a Dumb Investor: a huge hole in my portfolio
- Investment Trust Watch: Scottish Mortgage reverts to discount
- Diary of a Dumb Investor: I'm up and down after rally
It's well known that investment trusts tend to beat open-ended funds over the long term. The JPMorgan Smaller Companies trust is a great example.
What is Citywire Money?
We're the independent guide to your financial life.
For an inexperienced investor like myself these articles are like gold dust. Very informative and helpful.
'Young Un', Citywire Money reader