Highlights of the week
Hover your mouse over the stories below
Time to clock which ten active investment trusts our experts recommend and gear up for views and news on 'closed-ended' funds.4 Comments
A 10% share placing came at the wrong time for Schroder European Property Real Estate which has suffered a severe de-rating.Leave a comment
It feels like Europe has 'perpetually been in crisis' but there's still money to be made, says Fidelity European Values manager Sam Morse on the investment trust's 25th anniversary.Leave a comment
Keep on top of global stock markets and asset classes with our exclusive, weekly Accumulator data table.Leave a comment
Neptune's Robin Geffen says the ‘free lunch’ is over for income investors who have relied on bond proxies or small and medium-sized companies to drive performance.Leave a comment
Ezines and Guides
Investment fact sheets & tools
- Hargreaves raises £168m for Clayton's equity fund
- FTSE drops as Opec oil rally pauses for breath
- Pimco pays $20m to settle ETF charges
- Sunday Papers: Brexit fades from hard to soft to grey
- 25 years on, Europe remains in crisis... but opportunities remain
- Saturday Papers: Jobs growth paves way for US rate rises
- The Expert View: L&G, Wolseley & Aggreko
- Overnight Markets: Tech shares push S&P, Nasdaq into red
- Friday Papers: EU citizens push UK immigration to record 650,000
- Why the income party is over for small and mid caps
- Investment Trust Watch: what Donald did for discounts
- Will debt funds survive a first dose of inflation?
- Brace yourself for bumper US growth under Trump
- Witan: why Trump's victory is a landmark for investors
- David Kempton: 5 share tips for 'Trexit'
- Woodford: globalisation under attack but don't panic
- Jim Rogers on Trump win: we’re all going to go bankrupt
- Colin McLean: 60 years of consensus is under attack
- The growing pains of high yielding P2P trusts
- 8 shares to play the infrastructure boom
What is Citywire Money?
We're the independent guide to your financial life.
Citywire is my daily fix of financial news...this site is a one stop shop for whatever level of investment knowledge you have, especially if you're time limited, and as a ten year follower I'm still impressed with the quality.
Michael Hellman, Citywire Money reader