Highlights of the week
Hover your mouse over the stories below
Our free e-zine is back with a probing look at Neil Woodford's Patient Capital and news of a brand new website we're launching.1 Comment
Star fund manager Terry Smith's emerging markets investment trust has lagged rivals, leaving the shares looking 'cheap'.1 Comment
Shares in consumer staples giant soar after Kraft Heinz mounts sensational $143 billion takeover bid.16 Comments
As a tribute to professor Hans Rosling, who died last week, we re-run his excellent 2012 video on what population growth means for investors.2 Comments
Record earnings for FTSE 100 and 'mid-cap' companies in the last three months of 2016 bode well, but are they enough?Leave a comment
Ezines and Guides
Investment fact sheets & tools
- Investment Trust Watch: Terry Smith looking 'cheap'
- James Henderson: my HOT story will narrow discount
- Fund managers have turned bullish on global economy
- Tony Blair calls on Remainers to ‘rise up’ and block Brexit
- All the president's value trusts
- Fidelity: directors should face boot over pay revolts
- The Expert View: Lancashire, Drax and Rightmove
- Friday Papers: Mitsubishi rules out Toshiba nuclear rescue
- Overnight Markets: US stocks down after seven-day rally
- European Polls: why investors should hold their nerve
- Investment Beginner Questions
- IT Alternative for Old Mutual UK Mid Cap
- Retiring and living off investments
- Fund choice for a ne SIPP
- Stocks for 2017
- ITs in FTSE 250 on Digitalook
- Salty dog....
- Tax due on Share Transfer between family members?
- TR Property
- Pension: switch mutual fund to tracker
- John Baron Portfolios
- New secured loan fund deserves to grow
- Why you're probably going to be skint this year
- Three trusts to guard against market wobbles
- Investment Trust Watch: cancer fund battles discount
- How to get your hands on some free cash
- Investment Trust Watch: three plays on toppy markets
- My financial lessons from a No Spend Year
- David Kempton: the art of the deal is not ideal
- Investment Trust Watch: catastrophe, property or bust!
- It was a fishy religion that let Remainers down
What is Citywire Money?
We're the independent guide to your financial life.
I recently discovered your website, and I am impressed by its quality. The information is easy to access and generally more comprehensive and detailed than on comparable sites. You are doing a very good job.
J.B., Oxfordshire, Citywire Money reader