Highlights of the week
Hover your mouse over the stories below
Thinking of where to put this year’s ISA? Here are some of the investment trusts picked by Numis Securities in January.Leave a comment
As the end of the tax year approaches, it's time to use your ISA allowance. Here's what private investor David Kempton plans to do.4 Comments
How much would you have to put away each month to reach the £1 million lifetime limit on pension savings?34 Comments
The US stock market has eclipsed all others since the financial crisis, but is it running out of steam?3 Comments
(Update) Alliance Trust flings more mud at its largest shareholder as it issues a circular to investors ahead of next month's showdown.1 Comment
Ezines and Guides
Investment fact sheets & tools
- Schroders’ Marriage looks to IPOs after tough year
- Saturday Papers: Business fears SNP-Labour ‘nightmare’
- The Expert View: Lloyds, RBS, AA, Shire and Diageo
- Friday Papers: Oil prices rise after fears of more violence in Gulf
- Overnight Markets: US stocks end lower for fourth session
- 'Pension dashboards' get go-ahead to keep savers on track
- Woodford, Invesco and Ruffer pour millions into Oakley
- 'Drip feed your ISA' as skittish investors take profits
- Spooked investors send shares into sea of red
- Pension Freedom: look out for emergency tax codes
- Investment trust list too long
- Trapped by Interactive Investor
- Tax credit on SIPP
- Pension contribution, tax and recycling rules
- Best SIPP provider?
- Trail Commissions
- Which Vanguard Index Fund?
- Re-evaluating funds
- Which investment trusts to replace unit trusts?
- To SIPP or not to SIPP
- P2P Lending
- DIVIDENDS, ex-dates / record date.query
- David Kempton: my 10-point plan for ISA stocks
- Why I'm warming to Witan investment trust
- Woodford hedges currency but why do so few others?
- Don't write off high yielding JPM Senior Loan
- Diary of a Dumb Investor: how I racked up £800 in charges
- Why I'm sticking to my guns on passive funds
- Diary of a Dumb Investor: panic over, I've got a steal!
- Performance fees: they're dropping like flies!
- Diary of a Dumb Investor: my star stock is in freefall!
- How investment trusts beat other types of funds
What is Citywire Money?
We're the independent guide to your financial life.
I recently discovered your website, and I am impressed by its quality. The information is easy to access and generally more comprehensive and detailed than on comparable sites. You are doing a very good job.
J.B., Oxfordshire, Citywire Money reader