Highlights of the week
Hover your mouse over the stories below
From pensions and housing to income and inheritance tax, find out what the leading political parties have planned.7 Comments
We reveal how much pension cash you'd need to waste buying the luxury sports car now associated with the pension 'freedom' reforms.4 Comments
It makes less sense trying to copy Neil Woodford's small company buys now he's launching a fund focused on just those stocks.11 Comments
It's been a week of unwanted intrusions: while a protester startled Mario Draghi, Greece's worsening debt crisis has interrupted Europe's QE-inspired rally.2 Comments
Ezines and Guides
Investment fact sheets & tools
- Sunday Papers: Tesco set to unveil eye-watering £4bn loss
- Saturday Papers: HSBC speeds up exit from emerging markets
- Newcomer Niven leads Foreign & Colonial into European expedition
- Citywire Money Guide to Pension Freedom
- Alliance Trust chair asks investors: who do you trust?
- The Expert View: Unilever, Persimmon and Debenhams
- Overnight Markets: US stocks fall amid mixed economic data, earnings
- Friday Papers: Wall Street earnings lift cloud of crisis
- Greek default fears rattle markets
- Election 2015: what the manifestos mean for you
- Moving Away from Cash
- RE WOODFORD PATIENT CAPITAL TRUST
- Politics Live-Tripadvisor and similar
- Effect of market fall on ISAs
- Tax credit on SIPP
- politics Live-LPA's Local planning authorities and planning matters
- GVC HLDGS yield of 8.61% AIM MARKET
- Moneyextra portfolio is closing down
- Are we all in debt?
- My Fund Portfolio 2015
- Looking for Advice to Rebalance my Investments
- Diary of a Dumb Investor: time to stop aping Woodford
- Is your pension big enough to buy a Lamborghini?
- Pacific Horizon and Asia technology golden age
- David Kempton: my 10-point plan for ISA stocks
- Why I'm warming to Witan investment trust
- Woodford hedges currency but why do so few others?
- Don't write off high yielding JPM Senior Loan
- Diary of a Dumb Investor: how I racked up £800 in charges
- Why I'm sticking to my guns on passive funds
- Diary of a Dumb Investor: panic over, I've got a steal!
What is Citywire Money?
We're the independent guide to your financial life.
Citywire is my daily fix of financial news...this site is a one stop shop for whatever level of investment knowledge you have, especially if you're time limited, and as a ten year follower I'm still impressed with the quality.
Michael Hellman, Citywire Money reader