Highlights of the week
Hover your mouse over the stories below
A special report on venture capital trusts (VCTs) which provide high income and generous tax reliefs for investors willing to take the risks.8 Comments
All major stock markets are up so far this year, with India's astonishing rally showing no signs of slowing.5 Comments
After crowing about my record last week, one of my star stocks has taken a tumble. I should have known this would happen!13 Comments
Retirees who take large sums from their pension could pay more tax than they think.22 Comments
Ezines and Guides
Investment fact sheets & tools
- Top Trusts Share Watch: Z-Scores, discounts & premiums
- Sunday Papers: Labour will be catastrophic for UK, warns top boss
- Saturday Papers: Qatar Airways buys 10% stake in BA-owner IAG
- Regulator weighs up deadline for PPI complaints
- The Expert View: Hargreaves Lansdown, Diageo and Experian
- Friday Papers: Conoco and Shell outline billions in cuts
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street inches higher as oil gains
- Pension reform will ease divorce for 'silver separators'
- Woodford buys 10% stake in activist Crystal Amber
- Match of the Day pundits face £4.5m tax avoidance bill
- finding out historic (very) dividend history for unit trusts
- EIS Schemes
- HSS Float
- Fidelity Special Values and Alex Wright * Manager
- Using a company to avoid stamp duty
- European Exposure Funds
- Ongoing investment brain trust.
- Oil andgold funds going cheap
- Do you Fink Larry and the one eyed Scotchman are right?
- Hargreaves L recommendations
- Long Term Fund.....
- Performance fees: they're dropping like flies!
- Diary of a Dumb Investor: my star stock is in freefall!
- How investment trusts beat other types of funds
- Diary of a Dumb Investor: my not-so-dumb Tesco buy
- What do 2014's top trusts tell us about the year ahead?
- Can regular savers afford to put trusts in a pension?
- Top Trusts: my Magnificent Seven!
- Fidelity China trust turns it round in turbulent year
- The Accumulator: what a year in markets!
- Sell bonds and buy commodities in 2015
What is Citywire Money?
We're the independent guide to your financial life.
Just want to tell you guys what a great site this is! It is so 'spot on'! Keep up the good work.
Lydia McQueen, Citywire Money reader