Highlights of the week
Hover your mouse over the stories below
Issue 31 of our free e-zine rides in with a must-read profile of Personal Assets' Sebastian Lyon and the latest analyst recommendations.1 Comment
As passive funds attract investors in record numbers, we've taken a look at some of the bestsellers.3 Comments
Chinese consumption is outpacing the country's slowing economy, says Dale Nicholls of Fidelity China Special Situations.Leave a comment
Hargreaves Lansdown fixes bug that gave clients a nasty shock this morning, showing funds valued at nil.15 Comments
Ezines and Guides
Investment fact sheets & tools
- Saturday Papers: PwC settles $5.5bn fraud detection lawsuit
- The Expert View: Just Eat, IFG & STV
- Friday Papers: EU plans levy on search engines
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street slips ahead of Yellen speech
- European straggler switches manager
- Investors pull another £2.2 billion from equity funds
- AJ Bell makes play for pensioners with fee overhaul
- FTSE falls after Clinton's latest attack on drug prices
- Phoenix to ditch Cayman Islands for the UK
- The Expert View: WPP, Costain and WH Smith
- Investment Trust Watch: tiny Aurora's big 'discount'
- Pensions need managing not 'fat cat' dividend cuts
- Investment Trust Watch: small cap trusts look 'cheap'
- David Kempton: 3 more 'Brexit' bargains
- Investment Trust Watch: Moore's 'mid cap' malaise
- Investment Trust Watch: India Capital Growth in limbo
- ‘Brexit’ deals blow to Alliance Trust managers’ cause
- Fund managers look to 'helicopter money' to scare the bears
- Investment Trust Watch: all aboard the 'Brexit' rebound
- David Kempton: 5 terrific 'Brexit' share bargains
What is Citywire Money?
We're the independent guide to your financial life.
I recently discovered your website, and I am impressed by its quality. The information is easy to access and generally more comprehensive and detailed than on comparable sites. You are doing a very good job.
J.B., Oxfordshire, Citywire Money reader