Highlights of the week
Hover your mouse over the stories below
David Kempton isn't getting distracted by the EU referendum, finding five new shares for his portfolio including an exciting biotech stock.7 Comments
Not for the first time this year, European investment trusts look cheap as they once again fall out of favour.Leave a comment
Our Accumulator data table shows a strong week for global stock markets that saw many drag themselves out of the red for the year.Leave a comment
Following a 75% surge from its January low, the price of oil broke through a potential pivot point of $50 a barrel this morning.Leave a comment
Ezines and Guides
Investment fact sheets & tools
- Got a 'defined benefit' pension? Watch out for scammers!
- Brexit the focus for Davies after Jupiter trust revamp
- AXA sells Sun Life and pensions business to Phoenix
- Broker offers to buy out 'death bond' investors
- The Expert View: Daily Mail, United Utilities and Paysafe
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street wavers after two-day rally
- Friday Papers: Oil breaks $50 for first time in 2016
- Woodford stock Hostelworld dives as bookings slump
- Electra Partners fired from trust after Bramson battle
- Banks drag down FTSE after Spanish scare
- Boom boom
- HL initial free advice etc
- Aspinal Chase - Pension Scam
- Investing in Banks - is it pointless?
- Endowment: ax a sun life with profits distribution (Hercules special bonus)
- New portfolio & low cost, thoughts?
- Lindsell Train Investment Trust
- From a letter in a paper today
- Beginners Portfolio Review
- Crazy Question - The Price of Funds?
- Any more fund tips?!
- Investment Trust Watch: Europe sell-off reignites
- David Kempton: 5 stocks I'm buying as EU vote looms
- The trusts targeting Vietnam's resilient growth
- Investment Trust Watch: UK and Japan stars 'cheap'
- Who says active managers can't beat the index?
- David Kempton: stock picking under the 'Brexit' cloud
- Murray International gets to core of investors' dilemma
- Diary of a Dumb Investor: a huge hole in my portfolio
- Investment Trust Watch: Scottish Mortgage reverts to discount
- Diary of a Dumb Investor: I'm up and down after rally
Guy Anderson, manager of the Mercantile investment trust, admits he is worried over the impact of 'Brexit' uncertainty on medium-sized companies.
What is Citywire Money?
We're the independent guide to your financial life.
Just want to tell you guys what a great site this is! It is so 'spot on'! Keep up the good work.
Lydia McQueen, Citywire Money reader