Highlights of the week
Hover your mouse over the stories below
ISA and pension savings were handed a big boost in the Budget, but tax experts are predicting less welcome news in the Autumn Statement.5 Comments
There are points in your life when help from the experts makes sense.6 Comments
Hundreds of thousands of pensioners have had their pensions unfairly frozen, leaving many living on a pittance.8 Comments
An 11% slump in Brent crude oil is the eye-catcher leaping out of our Accumulator stock market data table this week.Leave a comment
Ezines and Guides
Investment fact sheets & tools
- Tumbling oil price drags down FTSE
- River & Mercantile raises £51m for Rodrigs' Micro Cap trust
- Saturday Papers: Market rout as oil slide rocks energy groups
- The Expert View: Legal & General, Royal Mail and Shaftesbury
- Friday Papers: Oil price falls as Opec tests US shale industry
- Asian stocks mixed on economic data
- Airlines fly but FTSE stalls as oil price slides
- Angry at BG boss pay? There's an app for that
- Aged 50? Then you should know where your pension is invested
- Scotland to receive income tax powers
- Ongoing investment brain trust.
- Petrofac ?
- AIM'S SPECIAL SITUATIONS INVESTMENTS
- Retail Hedge Fund
- Any thoughts on this new stock screener for Euro/UK stocks
- Quindell shares present and future prospects
- Advice sought - twist or stick?
- Bankers and prison
- where to invest ?
- water meters good or bad,plus up to date comments regarding water.
- Providence Bonds PLC
- The big new trust betting property party isn't over
- Aviva: is Friends bid a rights issue in disguise?
- Trust cuts Barnett price but performance fee still hairy
- Top Trusts: what I bought in Japan this month!
- How the foreign exchange trading scandal affects you
- British Assets reinvents itself as the pensioner's friend
- What 'War Loans' tell you about government bonds
- Is Scottish Mortgage Trust really a technology fund?
- How to time markets intelligently
- You take the high road and I'll take the Lowland
What is Citywire Money?
We're the independent guide to your financial life.
Citywire is my daily fix of financial news...this site is a one stop shop for whatever level of investment knowledge you have, especially if you're time limited, and as a ten year follower I'm still impressed with the quality.
Michael Hellman, Citywire Money reader