Today on Citywire Money
Ezines and Guides
Investment fact sheets & tools
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street slips on earnings
- Wednesday Papers: Heathrow runway may be built over motorway
- Sterling unsteady ahead of Carney visit to Lords
- Woodford: don't worry about pound (look to the dollar)
- Soaraway 3i sheds debt business to focus on strengths
- Henderson expands remit of blockbuster 'absolute return' funds
- Waspi hits £75k funding target for legal challenge
- The Expert View: Cobham, Easyjet & BAT
- Overnight Markets: US stocks end higher amid strong earnings
- Tuesday Papers: Tensions rise between Baghdad and Ankara
- 8 shares to play the infrastructure boom
- Investment Trust Watch: the hidden gem in UK Income
- Neil Woodford's favourite German property fund
- Investment Trust Watch: Hawksmoor's Brexit bargains
- David Kempton: investors can't relax with hard Brexit
- Will there be JAM tomorrow after the US election?
- Investment Trust Watch: Europe & Japan trusts shine
- AIM to cut tax with these stock and fund picks
- Investment Trust Watch: did SVG just get out of jail?
- Mark Mobius: 'beggar-thy-neighbour' economics hurts us all
From the impact of the pound's heavy fall to the prospect for wages and the government's likely response, HSBC senior economic adviser Stephen King covers the big issues.
What is Citywire Money?
We're the independent guide to your financial life.
Just want to tell you guys what a great site this is! It is so 'spot on'! Keep up the good work.
Lydia McQueen, Citywire Money reader