Highlights of the week
Hover your mouse over the stories below
Our first issue of 2015 looks at Top Trusts for Equity Income, UK commercial property and the best trusts for a recovery in Europe.3 Comments
(Update) Labour leader Ed Miliband would reduce the amount that can be saved into pensions and cut tax relief for earners above £150,000.21 Comments
Fund managers and brokers give their views on the signficance of the FTSE 100 surpassing its previous record peak set in 1999.6 Comments
Treasury error in telling investors Lloyds had permission to redeem bonds threatens to mar bank's first dividend since financial crisis.9 Comments
Board of new fund will have strong links to Imperial Innovations, which commercialises research from Britain’s top universities.1 Comment
Ezines and Guides
Investment fact sheets & tools
- Circassia Pharma keeps Woodford purring
- Scottish Mortgage boasts 95% 'active share'
- Nervous investors pull money from funds in record numbers
- How Dale Nicholls stamped his mark on Fidelity's China trust
- The Expert View: AO World, Domino's and Jupiter
- Overnight Markets: US stocks end mostly lower as oil sinks
- Friday Papers: Bank of England to boost watchdog role
- Standard Chartered drives FTSE to record closing high
- ‘Debt before dividends', bond holder tells Lloyds
- Investors vote for fresh start for British Assets
- d-corp eod trading
- Dear Citywire - Forum Problem?
- Rent or buy in retirement
- Guaranteed Minimum Pensions (GMP) not being paid for people reaching state
- Investing NHS pension tax free lump sum into a SIPP
- Providers Using AE To Grab Clients
- CETV for old company pension
- STATE PENSION & SAVINGS CREDIT ETC
- mortgage with an ex and how to get out of it
- Mortgage query
- Buy to let advice
- Diary of a Dumb Investor: panic over, I've got a steal!
- Performance fees: they're dropping like flies!
- Diary of a Dumb Investor: my star stock is in freefall!
- How investment trusts beat other types of funds
- Diary of a Dumb Investor: my not-so-dumb Tesco buy
- What do 2014's top trusts tell us about the year ahead?
- Can regular savers afford to put trusts in a pension?
- Top Trusts: my Magnificent Seven!
- Fidelity China trust turns it round in turbulent year
- The Accumulator: what a year in markets!
What is Citywire Money?
We're the independent guide to your financial life.
I use Citywire daily and it is an important tool for me.
Steve Renton, Citywire Money reader