Highlights of the week
Hover your mouse over the stories below
Can US trusts beat the market? Which smaller company trusts made our experts' top 10? Plus an up-and-coming rival to RIT Capital!Leave a comment
It was a poor week for stocks and shares. Our exclusive data table shows how UK investors fared in global markets.Leave a comment
It isn't a shock that the state pension age may need to rise earlier than planned, the surprise will be if we even receive it at all.3 Comments
Star fund manager tells House of Lords committee investors are ready to back early-stage businesses with the right incentives.4 Comments
Our experienced investor columnist has his annual brainstorm with the Hawksmoor investment team and returns with some fund tips.10 Comments
Investment fact sheets & tools
- The Expert View: Next, Merlin and Ted Baker
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street falls as House postpones healthcare vote
- Friday Papers: Barclays faces new fight over ‘crash cash’ from Qatar
- Next rallies on relief, retail stocks jump on sales surge
- Record number of fund managers fear US overvalued
- State pension age should hit 68 seven years early
- The Expert View: John Laing, Redrow and Savills
- Thursday Papers: Consumer gloom hits economy
- Overnight Markets: US stocks end mixed as Trump fights for healthcare bill
- Neil Woodford lobbies for 'patient capital' ISA
- Uncorrelated Stock Markets?
- Any body like foreign markets
- TRUSTWATCH Supplemented
- IFA? (newb)
- HSBC World ETF (HMWO)
- cannot find this fund
- 2017 debut portfolio
- Fisher Investments
- A gift with reservation of benefit ?
- Understanding the 25% SIPP tax free process
- Edinburgh Worldwide Investment Trust
- Pension problems: four savings questions answered
- River and Mercantile's mighty returns from 'micro caps'
- Investment Trust Watch: Temple Bar's Happy Mundy
- Polar Capital and the quest for income from healthcare
- New secured loan fund deserves to grow
- Why you're probably going to be skint this year
- Three trusts to guard against market wobbles
- Investment Trust Watch: cancer fund battles discount
- How to get your hands on some free cash
- Investment Trust Watch: three plays on toppy markets
What is Citywire Money?
We're the independent guide to your financial life.
For an inexperienced investor like myself these articles are like gold dust. Very informative and helpful.
'Young Un', Citywire Money reader