Highlights of the week
Hover your mouse over the stories below
Neil Woodford cements his performance record with a strong Brexit recovery, while property continues rebound.1 Comment
Experienced private investor David Kempton is confident enough about markets to take advantage of tax breaks for AIM funds and stocks.4 Comments
It was a strong week for Japanese and European investment trusts, but some of them still look 'cheap'.4 Comments
It's a full house for our Accumulator table tracking the major global markets, as a broad-based rally took hold.Leave a comment
Smith has more than doubled his investment in his Fundsmith Equity fund to £200 million after selling his stake in Tullett Prebon.12 Comments
Ezines and Guides
Investment fact sheets & tools
- Saturday Papers: Saudi Arabia backs oil cut
- Ashley takes charge of Sports Direct as chief executive quits
- The Expert View: Centrica, Sky and Hammerson
- Overnight Markets: US stocks extend rally after Fed rate move
- Friday Papers: Maersk conglomerate to break up
- Miners lead FTSE rally as Fed holds fire on rate rise
- The Trump bump: will Donald dash US stock market?
- Sanditon marks up fund group holding by 575%
- Why the world is slowing down
- The Expert View: Tesco, Diageo and Ocado
- Thought for the weekend
- Living on my pension now - what should I pay for advice/management?
- Review of my Portfolio
- Investment trusts for income
- HOUSE BUILDING SURPLUS AT LAST HOORAY!!
- Kames Property Income Fund?
- Fund valuation point
- Performance tracking
- Stupid question time...!
- Investment Trust Watch: Europe & Japan trusts shine
- AIM to cut tax with these stock and fund picks
- Investment Trust Watch: did SVG just get out of jail?
- Mark Mobius: 'beggar-thy-neighbour' economics hurts us all
- Investment Trust Watch: 'New Japan', emerging bargains
- Investment Trust Watch: FTSE calls Scottish Mortgage
- Baillie Gifford trims fees in funds vs trusts battle
- Investment Trust Watch: tiny Aurora's big 'discount'
- Pensions need managing not 'fat cat' dividend cuts
- Investment Trust Watch: small cap trusts look 'cheap'
What is Citywire Money?
We're the independent guide to your financial life.
I recently discovered your website, and I am impressed by its quality. The information is easy to access and generally more comprehensive and detailed than on comparable sites. You are doing a very good job.
J.B., Oxfordshire, Citywire Money reader