Today on Citywire Money
Ezines and Guides
Investment fact sheets & tools
- The Expert View: Barclays, Shell and BP
- Thursday Papers: Fed holds open prospect of 2016 rate rise
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street falls after Fed rate decision
- One year on from 'Black Monday', China's troubles remain
- Buy, sell, hold: Fidelity's special value, Electra under fire
- ITV and builders shrug off 'Brexit' to lead FTSE
- That was 'some kind of bubble in biotech!'
- The Expert View: IAG, Unilever and BBA
- Wednesday Papers: May pressed to leave EU customs union
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street little changed on earnings
- Investment Trust Watch: India Capital Growth in limbo
- ‘Brexit’ deals blow to Alliance Trust managers’ cause
- Fund managers look to 'helicopter money' to scare the bears
- Investment Trust Watch: all aboard the 'Brexit' rebound
- David Kempton: 5 terrific 'Brexit' share bargains
- JPMorgan Overseas seeks capital future with 4% dividend
- Investment Trust Watch: 3 funds that bucked 'Brexit'
- Why I bought Foreign & Colonial for a 'Brexit' bounce
- Investment Trust Watch: 'cheap' Foreign & Colonial
- David Kempton: why I'm voting for Europe
From the impact of the pound's heavy fall to the prospect for wages and the government's likely response, HSBC senior economic adviser Stephen King covers the big issues.
What is Citywire Money?
We're the independent guide to your financial life.
Just want to tell you guys what a great site this is! It is so 'spot on'! Keep up the good work.
Lydia McQueen, Citywire Money reader