More top stories
Raymond James has launched a new flat fee pricing option for all trades executed on its platform.
Network Tenet has set aside over £9 million to cover claims, including exceptional costs related to sales of the Arch Cru funds and Keydata.
The Financial Conduct Authority has banned and issued its largest ever fine of nearly £1 million to a sole trader for deliberately misleading vulnerable customers for personal gain.
HM Revenue & Customs has published further guidance on the tax treatment of fund manager rebates.
- FSCS loses appeal against landmark High Court payout ruling
- Cazenove's head of retail to exit before Schroders takeover
- CII targets teachers to push careers in finance
- London & Colonial cuts charges after IT changes
- FTSE zig-zags as Fed anxiously awaited
- Key Retirement Solutions parent sells stake for £35m
- Ingram warns adviser charging confusion reigns
- Smith & Williamson hires ex-Newton manager Tineke Frikkee
- Commission calls for jail for reckless bankers
- Citywire Top Stocks Daily News Digest
All you need to know to pick a platform
Top business tips from your peers
Outsourcing Investment Centre
Help in choosing the right solution
The quarterly strategy guide
iShares: Time to shatter the ETF myths
As result of industry changes - the retail distribution review - and a growing focus on cost-efficient solutions, we anticipate the number of investors using ETFs will rise significantly over the coming years.
But as with any newer product, especially in the financial world, various misconceptions about ETFs have perpetuated over the years and iShares is committed to addressing and ultimately dispelling these.
From the Twittersphere
- Fund and manager performance
- Citywire Selection
- Citywire rated fund managers
- Investment trust performance
- Exchange traded funds
- Alternative UCITS