Regional IFA completes MBO after £8m private equity investment
Ludlow Wealth Management looks to continue making acquisitions following the deal, which sees ex-Threesixty managing director Phil Young join as chairman.
- VouchedFor to launch cashflow planning tool to 'nurture' leads 1
- The lowdown on AJ Bell
- Pound jumps, banks top FTSE as August rate rise eyed
- FCA asks IFA to end unregulated introducer relationships
- ONS figures point to savers relying on property for their pension
- CEO Tapes: factor investment - the only certainty is uncertainty
DB transfers estimated at £50 billion since freedoms
Consultancy firm Mercer estimate 210,000 members have moved out of their final salary scheme.
- How the FCA’s new DB transfer valuation works 19
- FCA says contingent charging poses conflict of interest risk 21
- DB transfer paper shows FCA 'moving into 21st century', say advisers 3
- FCA concerned about advisers' 'box-ticking' approach to TVAS 3
- Outsourced transfer advice must consider where money ends up, FCA says 1
- FCA overhauls DB pension transfer value reports 6
Pound jumps, banks top FTSE as August rate rise eyed
Pound makes further gains while banks lead FTSE 100 higher following Bank of England governor Mark Carney’s hawkish comments.
A VIEW FROM THE DESK
‘Will you still need me, will you still feed me When I’m sixty-four?’
Scary stats abound around the ageing population and many column inches have been dedicated to the burden this will place on the health service and the pension system. But older workers could prove to be the saviour of the workforce.
Chadwick shares financial knowledge with seminars
John Chadwick, managing director of Chester–based Chadwicks IFA, has seen his IFA marketing and training business boom this year, and now has plans to take it nationwide.
- The New Model Adviser® Top 100 is back! Enter now 6
- Equilibrium in a league of its own with fantasy investment challenge
- Adviser Profile: Simon Landale of Lycetts
- Former cover star Sarah Lord joins Mazars from Killik
- Citywire Scotland: see the snaps from day 2 at Gleneagles!
- Skerritts closes in on £1bn under advice as it hires new staff
- Awards, hires and charity challenges: see what IFAs have been up to 1
Check out all the photos from our Next Generation event
Europe's 10 richest football clubs
On the Road: New Model Adviser® tour finishes in Bournemouth
On the Road: check out the pictures from our London event
On the Road: view the snaps as New Model Adviser® hits Newport
On the Road: see all the pics from our Glasgow event
Citywire South East: see the snaps from day two
Citywire South East: Check out the pics from day one!
The 20 richest musicians in the UK
Citywire South West: Check out the snaps from day one!
Check out all the pictures from our London event
Fees focus: 12 advice firms explain their charges
Florists and heart surgery: IFAs' most memorable client meetings
Check out all the pics from our compliance conference!
Asset allocation: how 10 advisers are investing in 2017
Six tips to reduce IHT bills
Advisers must rethink staff roles in line with new EU rules
From Shih Tzus to the Caribbean: 10 strange tax return claims
The New Model Adviser® 2017 award winners revealed
Conference 2017: Check out the snaps from day two