View the article online at http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/article/a634766
Addidi hunts for paraplanner to fit needs after restructure
by Michelle Abrego on Nov 15, 2012 at 13:39
Former New Model Adviser® cover star Anna Sofat is looking to hire a paraplanner, having restructured her business in a bid to improve client services.
Sofat, director of London-based Addidi Wealth, said she had always understood the need for paraplanners but had struggled to find one that fitted into her firm.
‘We’re reviewing how we do things and setting out very clearly structured roles,’ she said.
‘I have used paraplanners and have always seen the need for the role, but have had a hard time finding someone [suitable],’ she said.
‘We want a paraplanner who has a clear understanding of the [advice] process, not just products.
‘We want them to have a different mind-set than someone who has good technical skills. We’re casting the net wide in the hope of finding what fits the firm.’
News sponsored by:
Today's top headlines
- Sunday Papers: BoE to launch inquiry over forex fixing claims
- Saturday Papers: Independent Scotland would lose UK's AAA rating, warns Citigroup
- FCA issues warning against US firm targeting UK investors
- Nest director John Taylor exits after 12 months
- FCA set to simplify adviser charging reporting rules
More about this article:
More from us
by Himanshu Singh on Mar 09, 2014 at 04:54